Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
i would like to make a solo who is so into changing parts of his body that is a little to close to Cyberpsychosis (this gives him a very weird sense of humor) and the only thing that prevent him into going full machine 0 meat, its his Abuela (grandmother) whos always tries to hit him whit a Chancla (slipper made of rubber)

Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
My ideal cyberpunk character would probably be a jack of all trades with a bit more emphasis on hacking skills because those are a must in such a future. We'll see what he ends up being like once I get my hands on Cyberpunk 2077.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My idea character would be a wholesome guy who couldn't decide if he can risk people's life or not. Maybe as the image of a robot built to not hurt other humans? Yeah, that would be it.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a secondary one, will be the one that fix you guns and make them better, the one you would go to if in need of food or info, but someone that takes no sides, just living each day, in nobody's business and no one mess with him.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Mine would be well spoken but to the point, more of a close range; get in the action kind of character that does in fact care about those closest to them, even if it's not obvious most of the time.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Would have to be either a Fixer, Nomad, or Tech with minimal cyberware. Someone grumpy with how the world is around them, but still useful/necessary because of their particular skills.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a unaugmented mercenary with a wide knowledge in tech for neutralizing and countering augmentations. He would be quite secretive and good at hiding in plain sigth. He would own a dog.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I've been big into D&D for a while now and a role play in the cyberpunk universe would be a big change to the usually high fantasy worlds of D&D, I'd really like to get a chance to play it :)

My ideal character would be a stealthy netrunner with a butt load of mods to enhance his abilities to take down the rotten corps or i would make an anti-mod muscular ex-solider who turned sour from the corruption of the megacorporations.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My ideal cyberpunk character would be someone who has bionic eyes and arms. He would be a hacker type of character who specializes in cybernetic weaponry. His arms would contain every single tool someone would need if they have to hack any system or machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS