Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
My ideal Cyberpunk character would probably have shallow body parts throughout in order to posses the ability to fly or at least float on air currents. Grey chrome would reflect the world around him for additional camouflage and he'd be a hired assassin with precision being his main selling point. All the weight reduction wouldn't leave a lot of room for armor, so we're mostly discussing a glass cannon. Personality wise, it would be really cool if he was paired with a low voice and would only speak if necessary in Confucius riddles. I know, really sounds like a "Saturday morning cartoons" type of creation. :D

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My ideal character is sort of a loner wasteland scavenger that finds antique firearms, fixes them up and mods them to be effective assassination tools.

May 18, 2020
Visit site
My ideal Cyberpunk character will be stealthy and tactical relying on disguise, subterfuge, hacking, traps, stealth kills and invisibility if there is an augmentation for it. Looking for gaining the upper hand in any and every situation.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
As far as the tabletop goes, my ideal character would definitely be a med-tech with high empathy, tech, then intelligence, and because I'm not a munchkin and rolled fairly low for my stats, the rest of my base stats would be abysmal, making my character extremely bad at combat. I'd spec 9 of my IP into interview and the left over 4 into leadership, working as a ripper doc, I'd use information and owed favors to make positive social connections with people from all over the city, and hopefully get to the point where I could weasel out of most dangerous situations due to his knowledge and social resources. Once my med-tech had established a small but reliable information network, he'd use his newfound power to find the sibling-like friends he left behind when he was a boy and repay them for the goodwill they paid him when he needed it most.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My first character would be your average Joe type of guy but from the year 2077 with lots of tattoos and body modifications and would probably be oriented towards charisma or speech and also guns and stealth

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Playing a netrunner seems really fun. But also exploring the world and seeing how the high-tech dystopian setting would change the way players and DM's react to things would be fun to see.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I always play the righteous hero since I think that if I had enough power I would try to be more like that in real life, disregarding the technological abilities or gunsling skills, his identity or his past, my ideal character is the one that will try to make the world a better place......in style.

May 6, 2020
Visit site

a cyber girl accidentally flew to our planet (the ship crashed) in past times (1950-60)
the government saw in it a danger to humanity
froze it and put it in the bunker
which eventually turned into ruins
in times of cataclysms and wars of corporations and governments
some kicks in 207. roaming the ruins in search of prey
thawed capsule
and here ..... I’ll tell the most interesting when I win

ps
well, if we have the opportunity of modding the transport of clothes and characters
to fully customize the character:)
or the ability to change and create our own textures for the body and clothes
with elements of light

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Bald, silent and deadly.
You would take a look at this guy and immediately be afraid, he looks human but he is 99% decked up with cyberware, basically a superhuman. Raised and modified by corporations he's the silent deadly killer that they need to do any job swiftly and silently. His main weapons would be a sniper and his cybredeck.
When i think of this character i think like hitman but cybered up and will do his job no matter what it takes. no matter who dies. Business is Business

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd do a female corpo character, that became delusional in the industry world, and swore to destroy everything that keeps people dependant of the corpo products.
A polyvalent character, except in tanking probably.
Yeah I know polyvalents aren't the greatest in TRPGs, but I love to not being limited to one only solution when I am stuck in a situation.

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Cen-Torque. Half-man, half motorcycle. Former snitch who was drawn and quartered by a rival motorcycle gang and left to die. Managed to hang on long enough to be fitted with new cybernetics and now lives a life of revenge on the roads, haunting the gang that made him this way.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I think my character would be under the radar, a guy that knows how to get stuff done that others can't. Does jobs with the highest calibre people in the city but also deals with the lowest. His skills are sought after but come at a very large price. No job is too much, if you have the right amount of cash.

May 20, 2020
Visit site
So this game is set in the future and has all sorts of new technologies etcetera, so how cool would it be if there was a character that was brought from the past (any time periods) and he would have to adapt to this crazy new world as you play him? So you'd have to explore these futuristic guns, weapons, society etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS