What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 28 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Dec 28, 2020
Visit site
The first game I remember playing was Bubble Bobble on the c64.

I can still remember the music...and now it'll be stuck in my head for the rest of the day!

Dec 29, 2020
Visit site
My first game was Toy Story 3: The Video Game. My grandfather bought it to me. I really like this game, but cant complete 3 level with Buzz. At least I had a good time in the sandbox. Then I played Mafia 2 and CoD MW2 and they became my favorite games.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Oh geez this is taking me back awhile...probably Galaxian on my cousin's Atari 2600. It's a tossup between that and Karateka on my buddy's Apple IIE. This is PCGamer after all ;)

Dec 23, 2020
Visit site
I remember it all clearly, Got my first PC along with CD of old DOS games. I played Tomb Raider 1, Doom1 and 2, Wolfenstein3d, System Shock. Just oldest 3d shooters. Then later, i discovered Thief: DarkProject. It amazed me so much i completely stopped being interested in shooters and became stealth player.

• Love
Reactions: badman
Jan 7, 2021
Visit site
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
:ROFLMAO:;)hey super girl
realy it is not alot of games but i was love fifa 2005 / 2007 and pes 2006 very much and i remember gta and black huck down but i thick fifa 2005 it is afirst one

Reactions: Tyran77
Jan 13, 2021
Visit site
If i try to remember my first game that i played, i think that could be assassin's creed. And i really loved it at that time... And there were others too but i can't really remember so this is it.

Reactions: zebser

TRENDING THREADS