What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 21 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
The very first game I ever played was Amok on the Vic 20. I had to type in the code from a book. If I got just one part wrong it wouldn't run. However I remember I learned how to change the code to change colours and the like. Wish I had stuck with learning coding, I would have a good job now!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I was born in the July of 99, but, believe or not I still had the luck to play the original Super Mario Brothers (NES) through a PS1 Slim that had a hacked chip, I remember playing a ROM hack version of Mario that went too fast and the original one (although I don't remember which one was first).
After that Metal Slug X and its sequels and prequels on my hacked PS1 were the best thing ever, I still love Metal Slug to this day.

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
In October 1958, Physicist William Higinbotham created what is thought to be the first video game. It was a very simple tennis game, similar to the classic 1970s video game Pong, and it was quite a hit at a Brookhaven National Laboratory open house.

Reactions: Bullhalsey
Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
my first game i tried to play was pong i was very young at the time but years later am trying to learn how to play games my partner is helping me learn all i can play is Diablo 3 at the moment am not use to the controls yet ( key board and mouse ) i have some problems with my coordination am only a noob 😬🥴

TRENDING THREADS