What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 20 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jul 13, 2020
Golden Axe? I remember playing that game and being horrible at it.
Speaking of horrible and sticking to the topic, one of first games if not the very first game I have memory of is Contra. I was so bad at that game... But it didn't make stop playing it and making experience wore for anyone mad enough to play with me :D

Jul 24, 2020
Golden Axe? I remember playing that game and being horrible at it.
Speaking of horrible and sticking to the topic, one of first games if not the very first game I have memory of is Contra. I was so bad at that game... But it didn't make stop playing it and making experience wore for anyone mad enough to play with me
This game soundtrack will always hold a special place in my ❤

Jul 14, 2020
Before Carmen Sandiego, before Oregon Trail, I played... Lemonade Stand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 10, 2020
Not sure it was the first one, though it's the one I remember especially clearly - Battletoads & Double Dragon . It's still kind of epic to me

Reactions: Gruu
Aug 1, 2020
www.twitch.tv
Hmm hard to recall, but gonna try. Found it from Memory Databank after brief search: Played w Sleek White C-64 & more later w great Amiga 600 Bought it b in those good early gaming days & it was nice game to relax with. Still is with Amiga Emu. After that starting from transition to 90's played it also with Great Amiga 600. Then some great games like Spy vs Spy, Defender of the Crown & many others. With golden Amiga 600 wide beautiful gaming univ. opene upd into stratosphere <3

Wish good weekend & August to everyone & game on (y)🎮🖱⌨💻 - Fedaygin -

UPDATE On Next Day: Ah haha ouch so Forum Mod removed the actual links that show details about the game that i mention here. It doesn't have anything to do with spam & not selling advertising any product & still got removed.. :D :eek: Crappy rules policy when non harmful links not allowed. Guess that can't even link "Adventures of Mary Poppins" sorta content x) Oh Wicked Wide Web how you manage to surprise almost every year.. Guess i have to write down that game later today cause can't show it with Normal Link that sends ya to good Review Like page. *Hou hou any well behaving children out there* :unsure: Kindly: Peaceful Veteran Gamer

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2020
First GameBoy game was Double Dragon.
First SNES game would be MK1.
First PS1 Game was Crash Bandicoot.
First N64 game was Mario64.
First PC game was Delta Force 1 & Quake (played both on the same day).

Yea I know it's too much but I remember all my first ones :)

Aug 5, 2020
For Me it was House Of the Dead, Used to complete the game in one go...was easy and only possible game to run(apart from roadrash) on my new pc with 256 mb ram, 80 gb hdd and xp

Aug 5, 2020
lol I'm extremely new to gaming (I was born mid 2000-2010)

first gaming device ? iPad 1

first game would be talking tom. that damn striped cat was my best friend for a year or two, well at least till the company that developed him created multiple carbon copies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts