What is the best shooting game on PC?

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is the best shooter on PC?

• CS:GO (1 or 2)

Votes: 496 18.0%
  • PUBG

Votes: 748 27.2%
  • Battlefield Game

Votes: 179 6.5%
  • Valorant

Votes: 218 7.9%
  • Call of Duty Game

Votes: 645 23.5%
  • Far Cry

Votes: 80 2.9%
  • Doom

Votes: 73 2.7%
  • Something else - please comment

Votes: 310 11.3%

• Total voters
Reminder

just vote if game already listed above.

Rules

• Only PC games accepted
  • Only post if your game isn't already listed above, If you post about a game already mentioned in the poll, your post will be removed.
  • Only post if your game hasn't previously been mentioned by someone else, don't quote their post, liking it is enough.
  • Posts repeating suggestions will be removed
  • Off topic posts will be removed.

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG
Half-tempted to say "Gundam Evolution" if only because that game and GBO2 will be the next best thing in terms of Gundam games on PC. I might be a bit more biased towards Evolution personally, since twitch shooting with a rocket launcher is more my cup of coffee.

My only gripe is that the OG Gundam looks like a joke compared to the combat performance of the RGM-79 GM

I personally felt that Counter Strike v1.6 was much better than CS:GO, it felt like it had more of a community feeling to it as well.

Day of Defeat was one of the most fun war games I played.

An for now, Rainbow Six Siege has set the bar so high in terms of shooters.

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG
I got four! What can I claim?
Oh bad luck, must be your first time at this?

Experienced players don't waste time going for 4, since the cookie drops after 3! As long as you win the boss fight v the Cookie Monster in Quake 3, of course.

There's only 1 cookie, but you could—altho I hesitate to promo this—go for 5, and then pay $15 for entry into a drawing for a NFT of the ultra cookie—the one with the choc chips. Great value if you win—no crumbs, no going stale, no melting onto your fingers…

I'm gonna answer it with full bias and say Team Fortress 2. Unique and amazing characters with personality, same thing goes for the weapons, lots of HATS, active community and above all the game has stood the test of time.

Right now there's a huge cheating/bot infestation problem in the game but if Valve does something about it in the future, I can easily see the game going strong another 10+ years in the future.

TRENDING THREADS