What is the best shooting game on PC?

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is the best shooter on PC?

• Fortnite

Votes: 2,150 37.8%
  • PUBG

Votes: 1,373 24.1%
  • Battlefield Game

Votes: 249 4.4%
  • Valorant

Votes: 222 3.9%
  • Call of Duty Game

Votes: 1,013 17.8%
  • Far Cry

Votes: 109 1.9%
  • Doom

Votes: 76 1.3%
  • Something else

Votes: 143 2.5%
  • CS:GO

Votes: 360 6.3%

• Total voters
Nov 27, 2021
Please don't post in ALL CAPS!
-ARMA 3
-ENLISTED
-STAR WARS RISING COMMANDOS
-TOM CLANCY GHOST RECON WILDLANDS
-ESCAPE FROM TARKOV
N/B ALL THESE GAMES CAN BE PLAYED ON PS4, PS5, X BOX SERIES X AND S PLATFORMS AND ON PC

Dec 13, 2021
I play CSGO and VAlorant, funny lokkslike CS offline, but you can talk and online with everyone in world

In Valoran looks like For CSGO but we have skill and ultimate( many agent,teleport and funny mode)

Dec 21, 2021
Hi all. Generally, I really love battle royale. I found out about PUBG a few years ago and started playing it almost every day. And I thought it was one of the best hunger games until I found out about Valorant. By then I was already a student and had significantly less money than when my parents provided for me, so I had no money for the game itself.

Aug 17, 2021
Try to do "ninja defuse" in COD seems challenging and fun :D
the opponent team must be upset and blame each other for collective stupidity LOL

Nov 4, 2020
The sign of a good game is when you sway about in your chair as you leap a gap in a ravine and keep falling off , you look behind the monitor for the sniper you can quite see , lean forward as you fall.

These things happen because your not playing the game , your in it !

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts