What is the best shooting game on PC?

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is the best shooter on PC?

• CS:GO (1 or 2)

Votes: 496 18.0%
  • PUBG

Votes: 748 27.2%
  • Battlefield Game

Votes: 179 6.5%
  • Valorant

Votes: 218 7.9%
  • Call of Duty Game

Votes: 645 23.5%
  • Far Cry

Votes: 80 2.9%
  • Doom

Votes: 73 2.7%
  • Something else - please comment

Votes: 310 11.3%

• Total voters
Nostalgia may be messing with me, but I remember the No One Lives Forever games as being the most fun.
Welcome to the forum :)

Your memory is in good shape. Cate Archer is one of the lesser iconic game characters; the female James Bond—cool and sexy, with a bagful of gadgets and snarky comments.

b3SVfcp.png

PQovYqf.png

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG
Oct 12, 2022
Visit site
I voted for Far cry ... I see not a lot of votes for it but I feel like I should explain why i voted.

First of all, I never played CS: GO or PUBG so no idea how it stands against the rest of the games...

The reason I didn't vote for Battlefield or COD is only that they have a certain freedom that they give you to be... well You. In-game YOU is the most important element for me, personally. It's what makes the game close to my inner child that craves to play more.

Games like Far-cry, GTA, Just-Cause, and a few other open-world games are more of my kinda games due to that freedom. But then again the precision of weapons, battle mechanism and of course, realism would be somewhat missing from those.. but one gotta compromise at some point eh... :p

anyway, Hi everyone... im new here and loving the place already.

I voted for Far cry ... I see not a lot of votes for it but I feel like I should explain why i voted.

First of all, I never played CS: GO or PUBG so no idea how it stands against the rest of the games...

The reason I didn't vote for Battlefield or COD is only that they have a certain freedom that they give you to be... well You. In-game YOU is the most important element for me, personally. It's what makes the game close to my inner child that craves to play more.

Games like Far-cry, GTA, Just-Cause, and a few other open-world games are more of my kinda games due to that freedom. But then again the precision of weapons, battle mechanism and of course, realism would be somewhat missing from those.. but one gotta compromise at some point eh... :p

anyway, Hi everyone... im new here and loving the place already.
It's good to have you on board. So do you use Linux?

TRENDING THREADS