Giveaway We're riding shotgun with Pacific Drive to give away a carload of great gear!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

Win a vintage toolbox, a mechanic shirt with customized name tag, a bobblehead, a bumper sticker, and more.

Everyone loves taking a road trip. Hop in the car, step on the gas, and head toward the horizon. In driving survival game Pacific Drive it's not quite that simple thanks to bizarre and deadly anomalies that are lurking along the road—but as you're speeding through the hazardous exclusion zone, this giveaway will make your drive a lot smoother.

Buckle up, because we've partnered with Pacific Drive to have some awesome stuff driven to your house. One lucky winner will get a whole trunkload of cool Pacific Drive gear, like a shiny red toolbox, a mechanic's shirt with a customized name tag, a dashboard bobblehead, and of course an air freshener and bumper sticker. And more! Here's what you could win:
  • Vintage red mechanic's toolbox branded with Pacific Drive and in-world stickers
  • Mechanic shirt (with optional customized name tag)
  • Car on display stand with light up LED logo
  • Wobbly Malcolm bobble head
  • 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
  • Series of booklets and flyers about the game and kit
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 14. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your eyes on the road.
So far this game has been my favorite car game, I devote all my resources to the car forgetting that I should upgrade myself too.
fCFiCbG.jpeg

Win a vintage toolbox, a mechanic shirt with customized name tag, a bobblehead, a bumper sticker, and more.

Everyone loves taking a road trip. Hop in the car, step on the gas, and head toward the horizon. In driving survival game Pacific Drive it's not quite that simple thanks to bizarre and deadly anomalies that are lurking along the road—but as you're speeding through the hazardous exclusion zone, this giveaway will make your drive a lot smoother.

Buckle up, because we've partnered with Pacific Drive to have some awesome stuff driven to your house. One lucky winner will get a whole trunkload of cool Pacific Drive gear, like a shiny red toolbox, a mechanic's shirt with a customized name tag, a dashboard bobblehead, and of course an air freshener and bumper sticker. And more! Here's what you could win:
  • Vintage red mechanic's toolbox branded with Pacific Drive and in-world stickers
  • 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 14. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your eyes on the road.
I've never been one for car adventure games, but this game has converted me. Love giving all resources to the car to make it better and cooler looking. Hoping for more game updates or other games like this.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
Love you guys are doing this. This game really catches my eye. As someone who grew up in the Midwest, I was stationed in Washington State after joining the Air Force and was blown away by it's beauty and this game looks like it captures that well. I'm also really into sci-fi and eldritch/twin peaks horror which is cool too!

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
Good luck to all! My most memorable road trip as a kid was also in the Pacific Northwest! I can remember getting lost near Tillamook, and we kept ending up near the air museum. It was almost like being trapped in a loop, and I don't think we ever even stopped in the museum we just kept trying to break out of the loop!

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
I've been playing this game since it came out and it is so so awesome! Winning this would certainly be a great edition to my already growing love for this game. Good luck to all!

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
My favourite road trip was in college. It was a Saturday and I was going to go practice, but then some of my music fraternity brothers showed up and told me they were headed up to Pennsylvania to visit some place called Shady Maple Smorgasbord. I chose to join them, and a couple hours later I was at the biggest buffet with the best food I've ever had! It changed my life and I try to go there every few years if I can!

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
Best of many road trips related memories was a trip my Parents took us on to visit, Devils Tower, Yellowstone and Glacier National parks plus sundry other spots along the way. Thinking about four boys and my Parents packed in to that car and towing a pop up camper now makes me wonder that we lived through it all. Makes me thank and appreciate that and everything they did for us growing up!

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
One of my most exciting memories from when I was young was riding in the car up the side of a mountain in North Carolina. My aunt was an... Adventurous driver, so she took sharp turns on a tall mountain at a speed that suggested she had a LOT of faith in the railings on the side of the road... As a 10 year old I loved it, it was kind a roller coaster!

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
I think my favorite car memory is the Twin Cities Back to the Fifties car show. It’s almost always on my birthday, and I can’t think of a better way to spend it. My dad and I always get up at about 2:30 AM and load up in my grandpa’s 1957 Dodge Sweptside. We’re usually down there and in line to get in by about 4 AM, and seeing that line of headlights down Larpenteur Ave as far as the eye can see as the sun is just beginning to peek over the houses is one of my favorite sights in the world. And hearing all those cars growl to life at 6 AM when they open the gate is music to ears.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

• 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener

Very excited to play Pacific Drive. I have been so busy moving my family and my mom I can't yet. I watched a gameplay video for like 5 minutes and crushed the stop button, no spoilers for me. I live in the Olympic peninsula so wondering if it can me more aFU',d than IRL. Think the answer is yes.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
One night I drove home from Canada and listened to some my music is loud as possible, driving down back roads as fast (but safely) as possible. This would be awesome to win!

TRENDING THREADS