Giveaway We're riding shotgun with Pacific Drive to give away a carload of great gear!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Mar 3, 2024
Visit site
I just recently went on a small road trip out of state to meet my lady at the airplane mechanic, but she got iced out and I ended up having to drive back 😆i haven't been on any other road based adventures recently. I'll wait for the game to come out

Mar 3, 2024
Visit site
There was a time where my wife and I went on a road trip to go see a botanical garden.. during that road trip we came across a sign that said haunted road .. our curiosity got the best of us so we turned around before we could get to the botanical garden and went down this road.. there was a posted sign that said go down the hill drive your car to the dotted line and put your car in neutral and let the road take you backwards.. mind you the road was down the hill so how in the hell is the road going to take us backwards up the hill.. we was so curious my wife and I.. so we did everything the sign said in to our amazement the car rolled backwards all the way up to hill... It definitely felt haunted . Mind you it was about a half a mile uphill rolling backwards just to give you the sense direction....that was one of my best and most memorable experience of a road trip.....

Mar 3, 2024
Visit site
Pretty darn good game, nothing else like it. I like that they didn't make a traditional survival game and went a different route. The music and sound in-game is pretty great, and the effort put into the environment is good. Everytime I play I feel like I'm being watched, especially when a region has heavy fog.

Mar 3, 2024
Visit site
My favorite car adventure would have to be the annual car ride to Indiana to visit my grandparents every Christmas. We’ve been doing this for as long as I can remember and it’s always the most fun part of the year. I’ve always loved it even more than the Christmas part, we’d stop at the same Motel every time and it’s been the highlight of many family stories. Doing these road trips every year has changed my outlook on life and taught me that life truly isn’t about the destination, it’s about the journey and how much fun you have on it.
Looking forward to the game and all the fun to be had with it no matter the results of the giveaway!! Much love and Enjoy The Drive!! 🚐

Mar 3, 2024
Visit site
Favorite road trip would be cross country 4 times, taking a different route each time. A couple times with the wife and kids and once with just my brother and my German Shephard Kaiser. I'm glad he got to see all the sights before he got old and his sight got bad.

Feb 10, 2022
Visit site
Easy. For our 10th anniversary, my wife and I took a roadtrip all around New England. It took us two weeks to make it from Mass through RI, CT, NY, VT, NH and back down to Southcoast MA. We planned almost nothing. Took every day as it came. Best roadtrip of my life.
But for our 20th we took a cruise. ;)

Mar 3, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

Win a vintage toolbox, a mechanic shirt with customized name tag, a bobblehead, a bumper sticker, and more.

Everyone loves taking a road trip. Hop in the car, step on the gas, and head toward the horizon. In driving survival game Pacific Drive it's not quite that simple thanks to bizarre and deadly anomalies that are lurking along the road—but as you're speeding through the hazardous exclusion zone, this giveaway will make your drive a lot smoother.

Buckle up, because we've partnered with Pacific Drive to have some awesome stuff driven to your house. One lucky winner will get a whole trunkload of cool Pacific Drive gear, like a shiny red toolbox, a mechanic's shirt with a customized name tag, a dashboard bobblehead, and of course an air freshener and bumper sticker. And more! Here's what you could win:
  • Vintage red mechanic's toolbox branded with Pacific Drive and in-world stickers
  • Mechanic shirt (with optional customized name tag)
  • Car on display stand with light up LED logo
  • Wobbly Malcolm bobble head
  • 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
  • Series of booklets and flyers about the game and kit
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 14. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your eyes on the road.
When I was in middle school, many moons ago, my family took a vacation from the Midwest to Maine. We drove the whole way, and I insisted on listening Shania Twain's Come on Over album in its entirety every time it was my turn to choose the music.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts