Giveaway We're riding shotgun with Pacific Drive to give away a carload of great gear!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
Every summer when I was a kid I got to go visit my dad and we'd go on cross country road trips to different state parks. We'd pull a lot of all nighters and just sleep in the truck when we got tired. This game feels like that. If the wagon was filled up with the smell of cherry cigars and audio books on casette at least. Asthma is 50% worth it.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
When I was about seven years old, I had a near fatal head injury after falling over a stairwell railing. In response, after I recovered, my parents decided that life was too short. They retired from their current jobs, deciding to be self employed, and took us on a nearly month long road trip to see the world— or at least, the United States. We saw everywhere from Mount Rushmore in South Dakota and the biggest thermometer in the world in Texas, to Catalina Island off the coast of California, and even visited my eldest sister who was living in Tacoma, Washington and I hadn't seen in years. I can't express how grateful I am that my parents did that for me and my youngest sister.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
My favorite road trip was probably when I was a kid going to Leavenworth WA for a baseball tournament. I remember on the way that my dad got inches away from slamming into the back of a bunch of traffic.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

Win a vintage toolbox, a mechanic shirt with customized name tag, a bobblehead, a bumper sticker, and more.

Everyone loves taking a road trip. Hop in the car, step on the gas, and head toward the horizon. In driving survival game Pacific Drive it's not quite that simple thanks to bizarre and deadly anomalies that are lurking along the road—but as you're speeding through the hazardous exclusion zone, this giveaway will make your drive a lot smoother.

Buckle up, because we've partnered with Pacific Drive to have some awesome stuff driven to your house. One lucky winner will get a whole trunkload of cool Pacific Drive gear, like a shiny red toolbox, a mechanic's shirt with a customized name tag, a dashboard bobblehead, and of course an air freshener and bumper sticker. And more! Here's what you could win:
  • Vintage red mechanic's toolbox branded with Pacific Drive and in-world stickers
  • Mechanic shirt (with optional customized name tag)
  • Car on display stand with light up LED logo
  • Wobbly Malcolm bobble head
  • 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
  • Series of booklets and flyers about the game and kit
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 13. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your eyes on the road.
Hmm i think my favorite roadtrip was the 3 month trip i took with my kids. We went to north from san diego and stayed in Portland, Oregon for a month house sitting for a family. Then for the second month we farm steaded at two farms in Washington and then drove to my parents home in Wyoming and stayed with them for the last month before driving back to san diego.
It was a wonderful experience. 😊

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
Need help. Only replying a second time because i couldn’t do the third part with the widget. It says i have 0 entries but at the bottom is says i have tried entering to many times. I never got to enter anything cause it said that soon as i clicked the link.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

Win a vintage toolbox, a mechanic shirt with customized name tag, a bobblehead, a bumper sticker, and more.

Everyone loves taking a road trip. Hop in the car, step on the gas, and head toward the horizon. In driving survival game Pacific Drive it's not quite that simple thanks to bizarre and deadly anomalies that are lurking along the road—but as you're speeding through the hazardous exclusion zone, this giveaway will make your drive a lot smoother.

Buckle up, because we've partnered with Pacific Drive to have some awesome stuff driven to your house. One lucky winner will get a whole trunkload of cool Pacific Drive gear, like a shiny red toolbox, a mechanic's shirt with a customized name tag, a dashboard bobblehead, and of course an air freshener and bumper sticker. And more! Here's what you could win:
  • Vintage red mechanic's toolbox branded with Pacific Drive and in-world stickers
  • 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 14. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your eyes on the road.
this is gonna be entertaining

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
Good luck to all

My favorite road adventures were always riding home with Dad after we'd been out for the day. He'd get to where we were probably no more than 15 miles from home on some back country road and see if my brother or I could remember how to get back to civilization

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
My family once moved back from TN to NV via car. It was a 4 day endeavor. But the craziest part was we were tested by every natural weather phenomenon you could have on land locked roads. We left TN during a tornado warning; one actually landed near where our house was. Sheets of rain were falling, it was so bad that you could only see a few inches from the windshield, and my father followed the taillights of a truck to get through it.

A blizzard was threatening the rest of trip, so we had to dip south, where the winds were nearly blowing the van off the road. Large rocks were somehow in the middle of the road.

And we finally made it to NV, a day later, a mechanic noticed the belt of the engine was one it's final string and about to give way, and could have trapped us in any of those scenarios.

That trip was something...

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
Very cool ! My favorite road trip is one that me and my best friends since elementary school took the summer after we graduated highschool. We went to a small town near the woods and got an Airbnb for a couple days and just chilled.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
I read all of the road trips other people commented on here and they're ten times more interesting/fun than any road trip I've ever been on IRL. My favorite road trip has been playing Pacific Drive. Love the atmosphere of the game.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

• 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 14. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

fCFiCbG.jpeg

• 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your

fCFiCbG.jpeg

• 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener

I love all the comments of people just talking about their road trips. The most I've done so far is annual trips to Florida (not usually for pleasure/leisure) and a trip to Chicago. We live in Virginia. Now that my kids are a little older though, we're planning a full cross country trip. Definitely through Colorado, Nevada, new Mexico, and Northern California (for the nature scenic stuff) is how the plan started. In general the plan is to stop at as many national parks and other sites along the way. With some pre-planned/paid events in the trip.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
My favorite roadtrip involved driving with my wife and 2 of our kids from Maine to WA state to visit my dad and step-mom. It was a long drive but man..Good memories!

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
I'm really interested in this game, because 1) it looks awesome and 2) it reminds me of all of the road trips my family and I took through Chernobyl when I was a kid.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
One of my favorite road trips was heading into the woods to find old ghost towns in Montana where I grew up. Got nostalgic playing this, though I don't miss the mosquitos.

TRENDING THREADS