Giveaway We're riding shotgun with Pacific Drive to give away a carload of great gear!

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
fCFiCbG.jpeg

Win a vintage toolbox, a mechanic shirt with customized name tag, a bobblehead, a bumper sticker, and more.

Everyone loves taking a road trip. Hop in the car, step on the gas, and head toward the horizon. In driving survival game Pacific Drive it's not quite that simple thanks to bizarre and deadly anomalies that are lurking along the road—but as you're speeding through the hazardous exclusion zone, this giveaway will make your drive a lot smoother.

Buckle up, because we've partnered with Pacific Drive to have some awesome stuff driven to your house. One lucky winner will get a whole trunkload of cool Pacific Drive gear, like a shiny red toolbox, a mechanic's shirt with a customized name tag, a dashboard bobblehead, and of course an air freshener and bumper sticker. And more! Here's what you could win:
  • Vintage red mechanic's toolbox branded with Pacific Drive and in-world stickers
  • Mechanic shirt (with optional customized name tag)
  • Car on display stand with light up LED logo
  • Wobbly Malcolm bobble head
  • 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
  • Series of booklets and flyers about the game and kit
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 14. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your eyes on the road.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
Good luck to everyone.

When I was little, my family would take long trips to Visionland as our Summer vacation. It was closer to us than Six Flags. We'd wake up early, drive there, spend all day in the water park area, and then I'd fall asleep on the ride home. It was fun. I miss those trips.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
Probably my favorite road trip was our trip out to the West Coast national parks, including Olympia, ironically. Wildly different than where I'm from.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
My favorite trip must have been driving through northern CA to Bend, Oregon with a car full of friends for the weekend. One of the best times of my life and what amazing scenery. What a trip of a game. My OCD keeps me locked in for hours of tinkering and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
The best car adventure I can recall was actually a journey from where we used lived in MD to NY for rave adventure! Three of my friends and packed into my car and blasted music the whole way there, dances for prob 7 or so hours, then drove the whole way back after blasting ire music. The event was called Candy Ball and was Epic

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
Grew up with very little in Florida but my parents would work extremely hard and save up money to take road trips in the summer, let’s see a tropical DLC!

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
Good luck everybody! My favorite roadtrip was probably the time me and my family did a one shot all the way from Michigan to Florida. By the time we were there, everyone was delirious and tired and we all passed out the moment we got to where we were staying. The proceeding week was spent going to all of the good places in Florida and avoiding the bad lol.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
My favorite road trip was one summer my family take a long road trip from Florida to the Grand Canyon. I will never forget seeing the wacky tourist traps or the majestic painted desert.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
My favorite car memory would have to be when I’d just started college, and had an absolute pile of a ’95 Camaro Z28 convertible. I was walking to my car after class when some kid yelled “Is that a Z28?!” It was hilarious to me that this kid found a $3000 beater even remotely impressive, even more so when he then yelled “Do a burnout!” The car’s only redeeming qualities were the T56 and the torque from the iron lump of a V8, and I’m an idiot, so I happily obliged, roasting the tires and peeling out like a Burt Reynolds. The kid was freaking out, it was great.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
Wout woot competition!

In terms of favorite road trip, probably the time my family drove from Virginia all the way to Kansas. Gave me a love of the midwest.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
This game looks amazing. Hopefully building a new PC soon that can really showcase it.

My favorite car adventure had to be a trip I took with my wife up to the Poconos. The roads were awful, but we had just gotten a new car with really awesome AWD and a sunroof. It was one of the most scenic places we've ever been and the car handled the roads like a champ.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
This game looks awesome from the youtube videos that I watch, and I would really like to be able play this game as well. I would also really really like that Pacific Drive vintage toolbox collection.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
Just last year my wife and I traveled two states over for a medical procedure. We were going to a free clinic so the travel was worth it to us, we loaded up the car with food and sleeping bags and took off.

Luckily we both enjoy working on the cars as along the way we started having some wobbling and thinking from the front, and as it turned out our sway bar link had come loose and damaged the tie rod. Used our gas money to fix that the best we could and did some doordash orders to resupply our funds.

Low and behold as we get literally 2 miles from our destination in Knoxville (a city we have never been to), the cars volt meter tanks and the lights go out (about 2am mind you)

The car is a manual so we dropped into a low gear to get the most out of the alternator and made it to the clinic. We set up and camped out till the next day.

After going into the RAM clinic and getting our .Sisson completed we were able to get a charge on the battery and drive to the parts store. The last of our money again and we had a new battery and alternator and what we thought was an interesting story.

Then came the drive home. Mostly uneventful although we were a bit sore from the clinic, made it home with only a new thumping noise from the tir. I kid you not the front drivers tire had a belt break and a knot the size of my hand pop out. But we were home, so that was an easy fix.

All in all it sounds crazy and frustrating, but we enjoyed it none the less. Only moral I took from it was do t use 12v kettles to make noodles (I think that's what killed the alternator).

TRENDING THREADS