The last game you completed

What was the last game that you completed, and how would you rate it?

Completing games is not something I do often. The most recent game I completed was Halo Reach for the MCC on PC. I had originally played it on 360, but I barely remembered the campaign so it was great to get back in it. I haven't played much of the multiplayer, but I'd give the campaign 8/10 (nostalgia could play a big part)

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Gears 5

This is the second Gears game i've played since the first one, nice looking locations & "exploration", story is ok i guess, but the combat & movement is trash... like zero development in this department you won't notice any difference between this & the first game, could've been a lot better, a lot faster, a lot more brutal.

Best console port i've seen in while.

Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within

Wonderful interactive point-and-click game with a solid story, eerie atmosphere, and fantastic soundtrack. Excellent actors and for the majority of the puzzles, it is pretty straightforward. Well, except for one particular obstacles, that you will love to hate because of it's utter ridiculousness.

I rate it a 9.9/10.​

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Mirrors Edge Catalyst, I'd say it is at least as good as the first game if not a bit better because of the open world. I didn't care much for the story but climbing those massive buildings was thrilling, and I haven't had any game since Prince of Persia trigger my fear of heights so much as this game did. And it was awesome. Also the open world and challenges are very fun to run through even after the story is done.

I prefer games that don't have ends but I guess the last game I completed was Journey. Its not hard to finish, only lasts 90 minutes from start to end (unless you dawdle) but I think I have finished it about 250 times or more. I couldn't stop playing it...

Its special feature is its multiplayer, you can never play with people on your friends list, and you cannot communicate with the other player directly besides with a few sound effects. The magic is you never know how other player will react. Nor what country they are from. It doesn't matter.

the last pc game i beat was Wolfenstein 2. Honestly it was crushing disappointment. It felt all wrong to play it. The weapons were meh, enemies soaked way too much damage, dual welding was practically a neccessity, health system wasn't great. In the new order you could augment your health/armor with collectibles but that wasn't possible besides playing through the main game. First it was lots of armor that then it balanced between health. Didn't help that if you picked the wrong augs it made life a lot more harder. The ram augment was pretty worthless besides the ability to not get knocked over by explosions.

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
After 20 years of procrastination, I finally finished Roller Coaster Tycoon. The original released in 1999.

Also completed the single player of Skyrim for the first time. I've got at least 1000 hours on that game

Both are 10/10 games

It's goals status to finish the original RCT, Congrats!

Skyrim was such a great game, I don't even want to think about how many hours I have in that game...

Jan 16, 2020
Visit site
Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I'm not very happy with singleplayer, as the developers promised to show a gray war, without white and black, and in the end again evil russians. But still I played about 200 hours in multiplayer. It was pretty good. I also use a tracker here that helps me track statistics. This helps me understand that I'm starting to play better.

Last edited:

McStabStab

Community Contributor
After 20 years of procrastination, I finally finished Roller Coaster Tycoon. The original released in 1999.

I see you're a person of culture as well. Bravo!

The last game I finished the main story on was Prey. I give it 7/10 - Although the game was the closest thing I've played to the System Shock series, the combat was so brutally un-fun that I have to mark it down a bit.

TRENDING THREADS