The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Total War Troy: Amazons DLC is free now

Get your code here:
(Total War Access account required)

And then redeem on Epic:

According to the promotion "Codes must be claimed from Total War Access during promotional period beginning September 24th and ending October 8th. All codes are set to expire and must be redeemed on the Epic Games Store before November 5th 2020. Players must own A Total War Saga: TROY to redeem product code from Epic Games and install content."

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
This is starting to become my favorite thread :D
Did anyone play Kingdom: Classic?
I looks really interesting but I dunno if I can invest time into it.
Played it and while it lacked some depth, it was a pleasing experience for a couple of hours. Quite relaxing and reflections on the water looks fabulous.
Mind you, you won't invest much time in there IMHO - even if you go for all the achievements, I doubt you will cross two digit numbers in playtime.

Jul 13, 2020
Visit site
Played it and while it lacked some depth, it was a pleasing experience for a couple of hours. Quite relaxing and reflections on the water looks fabulous.
Mind you, you won't invest much time in there IMHO - even if you go for all the achievements, I doubt you will cross two digit numbers in playtime.

I might give a go then, that's amount of time I could invest lol.

@Volley so it's more of a tower defense and less management sim?
I was actually hoping it's other way around.

Last edited:

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
I might give a go then, that's amount of time I could invest lol.

@Volley so it's more of a tower defense and less management sim?
I was actually hoping it's other way around.
I guess it's "manage where you want to build more towers" and recruit people for them and that's all. There isn't really much more depth to it. Still, expanding over to the new territory can be challenging and if you do it during bad timing you may see lots of your troops getting ravaged and loosing more than just the only new territory.

Reactions: Dakkon
Friendly notice I have 1 key each for

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart

This War of Mine

This War of Mine: Stories - Season Pass DLC

Chaos Reborn

Beholder

Brawlout

Crimsonland

Dead Age

Distrust

Stable Orbit

Canyon Capers

HotShot Racing

like last time to keep the trust between us I'd like an inbox with a screenshot of the key activated on steam.
Most of these are left over from the last give-away.

TRENDING THREADS