The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Couple of free thingies

Borderlands 2 DLC - Commander Lilish & The Fight for Sanctuary free over at Epic Store

Until the 2nd of October
I saw this. It's a little weird

First, you need to own Borderlands The Handsome Collection on Epic, which includes BL2. BL2 isn't on sale individually on Epic, Unlike Steam. The Lilith DLC was free at launch on Steam, but now costs £12 (!?!?).

It increases the level cap from 72, which it was at for years, to 80. I guess it's mandatory if you do endgame stuff.

If you got Borderlands The Handsome Jack collection on Epic when it was free, or if you bought it some other time, definitely get this DLC while it's free. Because once it costs money again it will revert to being disgusting cash grab.

@Oussebon I just checked that out and it is quite odd for them to not sell the games separately, I suppose it could be included in the deal between gearbox/2k and Epic to just sell the collection since anyone could just get each game on steam if they wanted to.

It is quite a trashy thing to make free DLC for a game suddently not free out of greed, the "mostly Negative" reviews on steam for the price increase certainly shows the anger of most people.

• Love
Reactions: Pifanjr and Frindis
Advanced announcement of Total War Saga Troy: Amazons DLC:

HOW LONG WILL AMAZONS BE FREE?
Amazons will be free to claim from the 24th of September to the 8th of October 2020. If you claim the DLC during this time, it is free to keep. You’ll have until the 5th of November to apply your product code to your account.

The giveaway is via the Total War Access dashboard. I believe it was previously stated it needed linking to your Epic account, but it seems it might just give a code with linking optional.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pifanjr and Frindis

TRENDING THREADS