The Free Time Limited Games List

Page 14 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Free now on Epic:

NBA 2K21—Sale ends 5/27/2021 at 8:00 AM

Epic Summer sale is on now until June 17. Claim your $10 coupon to use on purchases of $15+, if it's like before you'll get a coupon with each purchase so I recommend you buy any games one at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frindis and Pifanjr
Also free on Epic Games at the moment—no end date I can see, so maybe to June 17 when the summer sale ends.

Company of heroes 2 and its expansion pack the ardennes assualt is going free to keep forever this weekend:

Want a well recieved indie horror game? how about little horrors for free? Be quick! its only till the 30th May!

Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
Surviving Mars on Humble. Free for 1 day 16 hours and 9 minutes as of posting this. "While supplies last", whatever that means. I hate that kind of weasel wording when it comes to digital stuff, but I suppose it means there are a limited set of key available.

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Hellpoint is being given away on GOG for the next 26 hours from the time of posting.
Yeah I saw that and I was like "oh.... I got a game for free from GOG that I backed few years ago and STILL didn't play to this day. Welp".

*confused stonks*

Foreign vocabulary 'game' free on Steam, no end date.
Note the free languages are French + Italian + Korean—others cost $10 as DLC.

Reactions: Frindis
  • Love
Reactions: Frindis
Epic free—ends July 8th 2021 at 8:00 AM

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/the-spectrum-retreat

Coming free on July 08:

• Love

TRENDING THREADS