Stump the Gaming Geniuses (Guess the Game)

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
25fps is playable in this type of game.
Planet Coaster. The menu bar gave it away :)
Yep. If no one got it, I had a picture with a small billboard that actually said Planet Coaster on it :). One more pic just because I like it:

nt1.png

@Brian Boru had the right idea. The Neo Tokyo sign in the first picture was the clue because this is a fairly famous map for Planet Coaster, and I figured it would come up in a search engine, but I didn't realize there was a Neo Tokyo mod for Half Life 2.

My first thought was "it looks like Grounded, but much uglier". A quick Google search for games similar to Grounded came up with Raft, which I remember you posting about not too long ago.

The Steam reviews for Raft seem very divided on how good this game is and what parts are good and what parts are bad.

Reactions: Brian Boru
My first thought was "it looks like Grounded, but much uglier". A quick Google search for games similar to Grounded came up with Raft, which I remember you posting about not too long ago.

The Steam reviews for Raft seem very divided on how good this game is and what parts are good and what parts are bad.
You are correct!

I would not call 93 percent positive reviews to be "very divided". Can't please everyone, and 93 percent positive is excellent.

The end is catastrophically more difficult than the rest of the game. That might throw some people off as the rest of the game is pretty relaxing.

Edit: Maybe you were thinking of Stranded Deep? It's a similar game.

Last edited:
New rule. To keep things moving, you have 24 hours from when you were notified you were correct to post a new picture.
That's fine, modifying the rules as we go along, but maybe could make an addendum to the original post (maybe in bold) that lists all the current rules. Just a thought.

New picture!

gg2.jpg
My first thought when I saw the image was Far Cry 3. I never played any of the FC games, but I guess it was the tropical isle environment that made me think of that.

Green Hell?

That's fine, modifying the rules as we go along, but maybe could make an addendum to the original post (maybe in bold) that lists all the current rules. Just a thought.

My first thought when I saw the image was Far Cry 3. I never played any of the FC games, but I guess it was the tropical isle environment that made me think of that.
Rule added to OP.
Far Cry 3-- Nope
Green Hell -- Nope
Ark--Nope, but very close.

Reactions: Pifanjr and Frindis
Last edited:
Reactions: mainer

TRENDING THREADS