PC freezed?

Sep 30, 2022
Visit site
Anything to worry about, my PC froze for a second?

So my PC has been on 6 hours 41mins, watched a few anime episodes on Firefox, played FiFA for 3 hours/eso for an hour or less, even left it idle for an hour no issues, but was righting a message on discord and my mouse/maybe keyboard froze for a second, so not sure if it was the entire pc, or peripherals, as could still hear people talking in discord. then went to game bar to check resources real quick and mouse froze for a second in that. I checked event viewer, was no weird errors, have now been playing FIFA for another 30mins, no repeat issues. Temps are fine, coolant is max 27c, CPU idle 30 to 40c in a hot room, 40 to 60c gaming and a max spike of 79c, happened only once, other max spike was 69c. My cpu is an i9 9900ks and 3080 ti gpu. Just curious is this the start of something dying or can windows just glitch sometimes?

is this the start of something dying or can windows just glitch sometimes?
Very likely just a glitch. Windows has millions of lines of code interacting with countless possible combinations of hardware and software, so it's a miracle it works as well as it does.

Don't worry about it. If it recurs, post your full specs and info:

Of particular interest are:
Exact make & model of your Power Supply;
Motherboard;
Case & cooling parts;

Graphics card;
Monitor model & Hz;
Resolution you're running at;
What graphic settings level have you enabled?

Are all drivers & BIOS up to date?

Have you tried the simple step of uninstalling and reinstalling the game?