Question NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 - XBox 360 Controller no longer works after trying to connect G920 Wheel

Apr 27, 2024
Visit site
So as the title says I tried to connect my Logitech G920 Wheel and I wasn't able to make it work. In fact I was facing the same issue as those who tried the same thing before. When I would try to map the keybinds for G920 in the game, they would all bind to Left Stick Up/Down. Anyway, I gave up on connecting the wheel at the time. After this the game hasn't been able to recognize my XBOX 360 Controller as well for some reason. Which is something I really cannot wrap my head around. I even reinstalled the game in hopes that it should fix this, but it still doesn't recognize it. Then, I found out that the input device related information is saved in the folder that contains the save data. And of course that was the only thing that wasn't removed when I reinstalled the game, so I thought, alright that makes sense. I deleted the save game folder entirely and launched the game hoping that it would work now, as the game would be forced to create a fresh copy of the file responsible for inputs/keybinds, but it still has the exact same problem. It just shows "USB Device" in the game, with keybinds missing for all actions where it should show XBOX 360 Controller. What the hell is going on. Please help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts