Question Laptop screen parts wanted

Jan 18, 2024
Visit site
Hello everyone, I have an ALIENWARE X17 R2 laptop but there is a problem with my screen. There are two black lines on the left and right sides. I want to change the screen. I have searched many places but there is no stock. The price here is also very expensive. [Mod edit, see below] My laptop is UHD 3840x2160

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 24, 2023
Visit site
Hello! It appears that you are having a problem with your ALIENWARE X17 R2 laptop screen, which has two black lines on the left and right edges. If you have been unable to find a replacement screen owing to stock shortages and expensive prices, try contacting official ALIENWARE customer service. They may give advice on where to acquire genuine replacement components or propose remedies to the problem. Furthermore, searching trustworthy internet marketplaces or authorised resellers may help you find a suitable replacement screen at a lower cost. Remember to check the validity of the products and seller reviews to guarantee a secure purchase. I hope this helps, and best of luck repairing your laptop's screen issue!

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts