Introduce yourself here!

Page 29 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Dec 18, 2022
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm new here. Just looking for some new games to try out and also informative discussions about gaming. I like to try new ROBLOX games . I love gaming it keeps me occupy when are bored.

I'm an affiliate and a digital marketer by profession in real live.

I'm an affiliate and a digital marketer by profession in real live
Welcome to the forum :)

This should help:

Read a few threads to get a feel for what's acceptable, if you're still unclear, read these:

Well I know I've introduced myself on here, but I thought I'd introduce my artwork. I've done photography for years and I've recently got hooked on Mod Podge. I can transfer my photos to different stuff and a part of me wants to do a pc case at some point, but for now I played around and did my fretless bass and some boards and canvases. Thought I'd post if that's ok. If not then feel free to let me know.

View: https://twitter.com/MrZimbaly/status/1605756459559665666?s=20&t=FjJboij5x6yAXa4Wtx3mWw

Dec 23, 2022
Visit site
My first video game was pong on the intellivision. If your unfamiliar, intellivision is almost identical to Playstation 5, and pong is alot like Battlefield V. Anyway, I guess its been nearly 40 years, still at it.

In my free time I work, but my regualr job is being retired. I'm grumpy, but not because I'm bitter, just bored. R.I.P. Single player games.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 28, 2022
Visit site
Hi all, rafiq rana here. I mainly play single player games and achievement hunt but can be convinced to play MP games by the right people. Real Life I'm an Electrical Engineer working on hardware design.

Jan 8, 2023
Visit site
Hello, UT here; I didn't know PC Gamer had a forum; I have been reading the issues for quite a while, always enjoying most of the content.

Gaming on multiple platforms: PS5, Switch & PC. RPGs and story-driven games are my jam! I also try to review games from time to time, and I have been looking for like-minded gamers to discuss video games and even play together!

Particularly excited to see the Last of Us series coming out on HBO shortly as well :D

Jan 9, 2023
Visit site
Hello. Nice to meet everyone. I've played both PC and Console...but since I no longer have a gaming PC, I suppose I'm primarily a console player. It's pleasant to meet like-minded people, even though I'm not quite an intermediate gamer.

- Felidae

Jan 9, 2023
Visit site
Hey community
This is Aditi (Mandy)
I love to play games like PUBG
I found pc gamer through one of my friend
And I am an Content Writer in real .. i love to communicate with random people
Or in PC gamer I've love to communicate with you all 🤗

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts