Introduce yourself here!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

RGL_Trinity

Registered Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I'm RGL_Trinity. I am the marketing director at BetaDwarf Entertainment. We are an indie studio and makers of Minion Masters and FORCED, and we are working on a new project as well ;)

I'm sure I'm a lot like you guys with my interest in gaming and tech. I even dabbled in streaming a bit, like I'm sure a lot of others have. I love a good story-based game or management style game. Outside of work and games, I'm quite obsessed with cooking at the moment. :yum:

I'm super excited to be here before this goes live. It should be fun to see what this forum grows into in the future.

PCG Rachel

Staff member
Dec 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone! Happy New Year ✨ I'm Rachel and I'm a staff writer at PCG. I'm a big fan of adventure games, detective games, basically anything with a reeaally good story. Outside of gaming, I play lots of board games and currently enjoying Black Angel, Fog of Love, and Gloomhaven. Looking forward to taking part in forum chats in the future :)

MindlessMe

Registered Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Visit site
Hey everyone!

Drew here, one of the CM's for Stardock Entertainment. I am the resident Redditor and enjoy talking about video games and more within the communities. Outside of my CM duties I am also an analyst for the government. As a long time fan of PCG I'm happy to be part of the forums here and look forward to meeting everyone.

When it comes to video games I am a huge fan of the strategy genre. I dabble in all types of games but no matter what is out there I always fall back to my strategy games when I want to kill time.

:giggle:

Hi, y'all! I'm Chris, staff writer at PCG. I love survival games until I wind up hating them, I love playing sim games and open world RPGs in weird ways to see what kind of stories I can create, and I'm a fan of mods that let you play games in new and different ways. Besides games I like stand-up comedy (watching it, not doing it) and reading the first few pages of a book before giving up and listlessly scrolling through Twitter. I have a little dog and an enormous cat. And despite saying y'all earlier I'm not from the south and I never say y'all in real life so I don't know why I said it here.

JSimenhoff

Community Manager
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
Hey folks! I'm Josh, one of the many Community Managers running the show here. I love all kinds of games, from the weird to the wacky. If I were pressed, I'd say my favorite genres are tactics, RPG, and platforming. I love how games insert the player into their story, so the more complex the story or the more interesting the mechanic, the more I'm hooked. Some of my favorites from last year were Disco Elysium, Team Fight Tactics, and Battlefield V.

I'm based in Los Angeles, so when I'm not gaming you can usually find me hiking on a mountain somewhere nearby. Either that or on Twitter (most likely on twitter :LOL: ).

Jan 6, 2020
Visit site
Hi all, the forums are back! I feel like I've come full circle—I was a regular in Maximum PC's forums (One4yu2c) before I started writing for the magazine in 2006, and later MPC's website. Now I cover hardware and tech news for PC Gamer (so I've been writing for Future the past 14 years), and am excited to be back in the forum scene.

My PC roots trace back to the Commodore 64 days, where I got hooked on adventure gaming (Monkey Island, Maniac Mansion, Space Quest, etc.). I would branch out, of course, spending long hours in Ultima VI on an IBM compatible PC (one of the earliest non-adventure titles I can recall playing). Now I mainly 'collect' games (i.e., get sucked into Steam sales in anticipation of one day winning the lottery and having all the free time in the world to actually play them).

Outside of the PC space, I'm a big sports fan, especially basketball, and a die-hard fan of all Boston teams (where I was born)—Celtics, Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins. I also love to ride my motorcycle (2013 Yamaha Raider S, 1854cc) around the hills of TN, where I currently reside.

Couple of fun factoids: I was born the same day/year Elvis Presley died, and my grandfather and great-uncle were pioneers in Bluegrass (Lilly Bros., if you care go Google).

So that's me in a nutshell. Let's get this party started!

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello! I’m Sam, I spend a lot of time on PCG’s Disqus section silently judging people for bad grammar or having political opinions that differ from my own, and occasionally I do legit moderator stuff like deleting adverts for work-from-home-for-google jobs. Also I play games and am super upset about the end of the Steam Controller.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Heya All, Im AlyxTrace or Alyx if you prefer :)

Long time fan of PCG and avid reader, used to play a lot of MMOs and have been active moderator for a few twitch streamers most notably Lo0p (of CS fame)

im also known for having a rare disabilty called HSN which although limiting me in my ability to play games (hands are borked sorta), doesnt break my enjoyment of em'

currently playing Apex Legends and Risk Of Rain 2 but i dabble in every genre its a pleasure to meet yall and hope to see yall around :)

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Howdy Folks!

My name is Erika (She/They), and exactly 10 years ago, I was working at PC Gamer as an intern. Crazy to think how much has changed in that time.

I have a weakspot for any games that use a steering wheel or joystick. These days that consists of me playing a lot of Forza and Elite: Dangerous. Really looking forward to Microsoft Flight Simulator, and whatever Star Citizen turns out to be.

I'm also an Overwatch addict, mostly playing Mercy, but I've been flexing my Zayra muscles lately (see what I did there?)

In real life I'm a vaccine chemist and queer advocate in local government.

Excited for these forums!

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hey everyone! I am new to the forum but not PCG. I come from High Prairie, Alberta, I spend my days/nights farming forage and cereal crops and line locating in the beautiful boreal forest.
I play a lot of different games but am a sucker for Pokemon (and now Ark), loot grinders and SNES. I will also try almost any Contra clone out there, but Alien Wars still scratches that itch better than anything.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi. I'm a long-time reader, occasional commenter, and sometimes retrogamer. In my free time, when I'm not playing Destiny 2 or some old game, you'll usually find me testing old graphics card on Windows 98 hardware.

If you need someone to remind you just how good we had it during the old days, I'm definitely not the right person - I'm more likely to tell you how much things sucked when we had to play russian roulette with several different sets of drivers, one of which would irreparably crash Windows.

So yep, fun times all the time.

Danny

Registered Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi all!
Wow, this was unexpected. Seeing a forum being open in this day and age is a nice surprise. I always preferred the forum-type discussion over anything else available online. Great job PC Gamer!

Anywho, I'm Danny. I spend my days playing FPS games (huge fan of anything branded Battlefield), point-and-click adventures and an odd RPG or two. In my real life I work at Croteam as a communications dude, so if you've been following our games in the last couple of years surely seen or heard from me before.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Yo! I'm Colin. I've been reading PCG for most of my time on the internet.

I don't tend towards any particular genre, but if your game has really fun ragdoll physics, i'm 100x more likely to check it out. I've spent a ton of time in Gmod, mainly having been introduced to it by Concerned back in the day.

Right now, I'm big into Final Fantasy XIV and its many, many distractions from finishing the story quests, but outside of that I love creative indie games.

I love to stream, too. I play a variety of games, though I have a particular fondness for streaming classic video games and weird simulators.

IRL, I drive a forklift and load trucks, and my primary non-videogame hobby is Dungeons and Dragons, though I DO run a tabletop simulator-based game on saturdays(Which is streamed!), so that kind of counts!

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi I'm David AKA SparkyNinja.

I'm an electrician that's taken his workload to delivering training, creating youtube content and creating a social network of 30,000 in my industry.

But I'm really into gaming. I like almost all genres and have been playing for over 30 years across a variety of systems.

I have recently started my own game development company and spend as much peacetime as I can get as a married father of four studying code and developing when I can.

Reactions: PCG AndyC and SWard
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I've been gaming since the days of Pong on the old Binatone system, think it's still in the loft gathering dust!

I play all kinds of games, I don't really have a favourite genre, I like any kind of game, from the latest AAA games to indy games. So long as the game's fun, that's all that really matters to me.

I'm currently playing GTA V and really enjoying the story. My staple go to game though is Football Manager, not a huge fan of real life football/soccer though, you might find odd, but I just love the game.

I'm also into VR, own an Oculus Rift with 3rd sensor for 360. Spent a lot of time in Beat Saber.

I have a Logitech G29 wheel, tend to play Assetto Corsa in VR or Dirt Rally in VR with it.

TRENDING THREADS