Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 34 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I like to use Goo gun in original ES, so I believe it will be in ES2 too:D This weapon has pretty specific mechanic and shot phisics and also reminds me the classic Unreal's series gun

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
i really cant wait for the stealth systems in this game and how the smaller class ships will compare in gameplay with med and heave class ships.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
It's definitely going to be movement-based devices, like the Energized Boost. I hope there will be some kind of chain (or grappling hook) I can attach to an enemy ship, then use the energized boost to FLING it (kinda like the mario 64 bowser throws) at hyperspeed at some other ship, even faster than the magnetic repulsor, but harder to aim.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I havent seen too many items, I really enjoy the scanners. But honestly what I think would be cool would be a comms scanner, that could allow you sneak peaks of what would be on the next jump, or allow you little easter eggs if you scan space stations that give you hidden pieces of lore or something.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I'm quite excited for this game! I was a bit disappointed when the first one ended, I was so pumped to get out of Sector 7, only to realize the game ended then! Now I can finally go out and explore.

As for which secondary? Well, of course that really depends on the enemies abilities! Mostly though, the bigger the boom, the better.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I really like the Kardo drive & jump gate in GOF2. The Hyper space jump is amazing. But there's only jump gate in EVERSPACE1. I hope there's such a jump drive in EVERSPACE2.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing ES1 recently and racked in over 40 hours in just over a week... and now my gaming laptop seems to be dying. I'd really love that Alienware setup.
As far as ES2 is concerned, I'm really looking forward to any kind of device that can be upgraded to change its functionality. in ES1 if you build, say, a drone disassembler, you can upgrade it to make it faster or use less energy, but it'd be awesome if you could upgrade it to attack other ships before disassembling. Or upgrade a weapon booster, to also cause projectiles to sap energy back to you, vampirically.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
What a great contest!
I can't wait to try out the Magnetic Repulsor with the Swing Together mode, just ramming into ships and seeing them fly should prove abundandly satisfying!

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
When I first started the game it was the Time extender (You better believe I was yelling "ZA WORLDO" every time I used it). but then I got the annihilator oh boy did I fell like I could kill anything...then I died in the next sector yeah...(don't sweat the details).

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
I loved the drone disassembler in Everspace, it hit two birds with one stone - no pesky drones + free loot at the same time!
I imagine a Disassembly Drone Swarm Launcher that deals with bigger things would be fun thing to have in Everspace 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS