Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 33 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Played the 1st Everspace and loved it. While playing the demo for Everspace 2 I picked up a module that expanded my cargo space. I found that to be incredibly convenient. Wondering if they'll expand on that, like provide additional bonuses to other devices while expanding on some aspect of your ship. Looking forward to it.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I'm expecting huge vessel with alot of turret mounts, would be a unique experience from the first game to command it against both small and large enemies. Good luck with the giveaway everyone

I would love the prize. When warping I think it makes more sense if you set the destination of where you want to go in the travel map then the warp marker appears to jump to that location. For modules, I would like a slip stream drive that would reduce the time it takes to jump to warp. That would save my but. Furthering my travel map improvements could you add going back wards as I sometimes like to run away from fights. Lastly could you redo the whole game and make it like Star Trek Voyager but instead you are trying to build up a fleet and equip them with better tech to get revenge on the Colonial Fleet. Your first game was great keep up the good work :)

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I was always a fan of the active devices since they always seem to bail you out in those hairy situations... you know, you have a drone that has a tractor beam on you and you are getting swarmed, and then you are being warned about an incoming Okkar fleet. Aside from wishing for a device that will give a fresh change of underwear, I always loved the static discharger. I am hoping that makes a gleeful return in Everspace 2 -perhaps with an underwear fabricator?

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I'm hoping for some kind of new swarm weapon or even a light cruiser to finally fight against those capital ships that would catch up to you and for you the leave the sector.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
When I first got the neutron cannon I was in side a wrecked freighter and I shot it to see what it did, that was a bad choice. Though what I am looking forward to is a possible Cloak Mk3 as It helps me to hide and regenerate. Could you add high grade fuel which last longer? Or energy recyclers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS