Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'd go with the Temporal Nano Recompensator because you can just go in and out of fights and if used well you get to repair yourself and hopefully win whatever you got yourself into!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
I would probably go with the Annihilator, cause I like it's spreading and killing mechanics(?). It sort of reminds me of some MMORPG abilities, which is pretty cool.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Hate to sound unoriginal, but I love the sound of the annihilator. I'd probably use it for mindless damage and get myself killed a bunch but it'd be totally worth it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The Sentinel ships look fast, nimble and sleek. The kind of ship that will make someone mad while chasing me. Get in, hit the target, get out fast. Or hide in an asteroid, wait for a patrol and take it out.

A ghost ship.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
I think I'll be using 'Temporal Nano Recompensator' a lot during my space fights because I'm a hotheaded kind of pilot and I dive right into battles so I tend to forgot to make a proper defense but with 'Temporal Nano Recompensator' %50 percent of damage my ship got in the last 12 sec. will be restored!! How cool is that :)

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
Ooooo quite excited for this one! good luck all.
My favorite ship device is the magic repulsor. You can do some fun things with that to push people around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS