Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My most anticipated one has got to be a Light Fighter class, hit hard and fast, get in and out of the fight quickly almost as if you were a secret weapon ready to strike the enemies' weakness all by yourself, almost like an assassin class on a Fantasy RPG

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
I love Annihilator Virus that infects targets with a system virus that spreads to nearby enemies and causes a massive explosion once the timer ends

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait! The first Everspace is one of my go-to roguelikes when I just need to de-stress, it's so beautiful and fun, plus I have a weakness for space, roguelikes and loot, so yeah, Everspace ticks all my boxes and 2 has me even more excited! I'm not very original but... those annihilator nukes sound soooo fun!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Well, the one that i'm looking foward the most is the teleporter, i can already see him being useful and helping, but still a hard one to use

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
The Colonial Light Cruiser looks so much fun, straight out of a star wars universe. Ever since No Man's Sky I've been wanting to scratch my space exploration itch, and I'm excited to finally do it!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Surely no-one can resist the allure of ship shoving? The magnetic repulsor sounds like the sort of thing that can make you feel like a genius in a dogfight and I am all for it.

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
I personally haven't played the game but I'd be extremely excited and grateful to start this game on that beast of a pc and setup

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
I loved everspace 1 a rouge like soace adventure was so awesome, hopefully atleast i could get a key to it when it drops xD ill be happy with that i would say the starter class ship was good to me on the first one, but ill love to try the different classes this new game will bring, make this old dog learn new tricks as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS