Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
Ship im looking forward to most is the gunship wing, nothing like building a giant semi-maneuverable missile boat; I dont need to outrun enemy interceptors if a single volley from my quad missile pods dust's 'em

Last edited:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Tractor beam, Energized boost, Annihilator, and so much more! I'm planning on a few system upgrades to be able to play this game properly. So many play styles, so many choices! Can't wait!

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
The teleporter is the one I anticipate the most to be my favourite. It’s one I loved from the first game. With the addition of modes in ES2, it’s only going to make teleporting around your enemies that much more satisfying.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
My favorite device from Everspace were the Turrets. Always nice to be able to turn on for a bit of extra firepower or to cover your escape while you high tail it out of there.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
All the designs are amazing for the ships and the concept art is gorgeous but the sentinel wing 3 caught my eye. There looks like there could be a lot of cool customization for it and is my favorite design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts