Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
Either the Temporal Nano Recompensator or the teleporter. Though the Annihilator is cool, support abilities like teleporting or suddenly regaining lost hp are my favorite

Last edited:
Reactions: David187
Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to this game! I think I'm most excited for the Quantum Entangler! Not only is it a great sciencey name for something like that, but the effects look very interesting! It reminds me of both Diablo (thorns effect or reflect damage) and Pokemon (pain split). I can't wait!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Temporal Nano Recompensator not only seems really good in what it does but also sounds really cool.
I also hope that the animation for it also looks like the ship is being repaired through the time stream.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
I loved to hide in everspace, so get in a structure and waiting for the cd of the remote energy discarger. I hope it has a comeback

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
Honestly it's hard to pick what I'm looking forward to the most. I really like the coil gun from Everspace 1 and am looking forward to it in 2. I also like the way power cores work now and how they can add several benefits to the ship.

Super hyped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS