Coconut Monkey Cornerclub

Page 88 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I could never be rich, because I'd read something like this and order multiple 600 pound refrigerators to be shipped to your house purely because you asked not to do that, because that would somehow be funny to me. I'm not even sure why it would be funny, but that wouldn't really matter if I was rich enough to buy multiple refrigerator just to feel amused for a moment.

I think I just gained an increased understanding of why so many rich people are so unhinged.
That would be hilarious, but in the case of rich foreigners playing practical jokes on me, I would probably keep one refrigerator (mine's very old) and put the rest on Ebay. I'm assuming you don't actually want the refrigerators.

My fridge is so old, I should actually probably use this to buy a new one, but I have too many things I need right now. I have to buy Guido a new laptop for school, and we need a second car, too, since the kids totaled all our others. In fact, I'm trapped at home this weekend because my wife took our car and went to Cleveland.

Come to think of it. I could use the money from all the refrigerators to buy a car...

Zloth

Community Contributor
My fridge is so old, I should actually probably use this to buy a new one, but I have too many things I need right now.
Mine too - late 70's or early 80's, I think. It still works great, though it's a bit loud when cooling. It's a Norge, which Maytag bought back in 1986, and Maytag is part of Whirlpool. I guess you can tell him that I've already got one!

This is a very unusual post for me. I assure you I have not been hacked (codeword: moron). I'm doing this as a favor for a friend on the other (sports) board that I'm on. If the mods want to delete this, I'm perfectly fine with it.

Anyway, I'm not going into a bunch of detail because I don't think anyone will use it, but my friend is an executive at Whirlpool and they are desperately trying to improve business over the next 48 hours (before the end of the fiscal quarter). So if anyone needs a new appliance, he'll give you the employee discount. Just let me know you are interested, and I'll get you a username/password for their "insider" website. Just order what you want and have it shipped to you.

This is 100 percent legit. He's not scamming Whirlpool. He makes the decisions over there, and they need their sales figures improved in a hurry. Besides Whirlpool, their brands include Amana, Maytag and KitchenAid. You can order whatever you want, from industrial ovens to countertop air fryers. I got a new air fryer that is supposed to retail at $150 for $44. Over 500 people on the sports forum have requested access.

So there you have it. Take it or leave it. Just let me know if you want access. You don't have to provide any personal information to log into the site, but you will have to provide payment and shipping information if you buy something. Please do not leave the shipping as is or your order will ship to my house. I do not provide free shipping on 600 pound refrigerators that suddenly show up at my house. I was able to delete my payment info, but it wouldn't let me empty out the address.

Please note, also, this is time sensitive. Sorry for the lack of time. He just asked me to post it today.

Showed my wife this post, she's skeptical, but we do need a new washing machine. The LG that we have has been a piece of **** since the day we bought it 10 years ago; but we're also not looking to spend a bunch of money at the moment, so I doubt we would buy anything right now!

Just finished a 350ish mile drive in my old van and go figure, noticed some issue with the brakes. Not exactly sure what it is, but thankfully I brought a bunch of tools with me and while I was kicking myself for not bringing my jack and jackstands, the house we're staying at has a garage with both, so I get to do some automotive work on my "vacation", sweet. Not necessarily unexpected though, this is why I bring tools on road trips; this car is approaching 240k miles, but the last few road trips I've taken with it (700 miles and 2000 miles respectively), I had no issues, but I'm also very into preventative maintenance on my vehicles.

I'm going to go around and get some things tomorrow and see if I can get away with just taking things apart, cleaning them and greasing the slide pins on the calipers. I suspect one caliper is grabbing more than the other, but it doesn't appear to be properly stuck or seized, so might just need some lube.

Well, went to clean and lube my brakes this morning and discovered the pad on the driver's side was worn to the nub, so guess it's a brake job then.

Had to do a bunch of running around in a town in unfamiliar with, but after that, only took 30 minutes a side to get them done. What was weird was that the driver side was so badly worn, but the passenger side had at least half it's life left. I think I know the cause (my own mistakes coming back to haunt me 3 years ago), but I'll keep an eye on it anyway.

But damn do I feel like I live a helluva lucky or blessed life for the fact that this house had exactly the things I needed, which I hadn't brought. Should be a nice, safe, anxiety free 350 miles back home on Saturday now.

Unstable man on the local bus today who went screaming and just being an annoyance to other passengers. I kept looking at his clothes to see if he was carrying any weapons, but he only had a can of beer (a bad brand of that) from what I could see from his sweater and slacks. He went outside the bus and confronted the bus driver, so I walked off to see if the bus driver would need help. The bus driver had to listen to the annoying person for a minute and then I noticed a good time to intervene and help the bus driver to get inside the bus and drive off while the unstable man was talking to a taxi driver with his back turned away from the bus.

The best ending for everyone and nobody tried to use any excess force that most likely would have escalated the situation further. The bus driver was good at de-escalating and he told me he was already on the phone with the police when the screaming started. The person went into the taxi, most likely to be picked up by the local police.

Last edited:
Showed my wife this post, she's skeptical, but we do need a new washing machine. The LG that we have has been a piece of **** since the day we bought it 10 years ago; but we're also not looking to spend a bunch of money at the moment, so I doubt we would buy anything right now!
Hey, my apologies. I struggle with insomnia, and when it gets really bad, I become so out of it that I'm basically non-functional, or I would have gotten back to you in a more timely manner. I completely forgot this post.

Our username/password are good for 60 days, so you can still go in and look around and buy something if you want to. I managed to get my address out of it XD.

I'll send you the link and log-in through DM. If they request two-factor authentication, I'll ask him to get you your own log-in. I was actually supposed to send him the email addresses for anyone who wanted to participate, but was afraid that would sound too fishy and scare people off. I've been so out of it that basic site security features didn't even occur to me.

Last edited:
You know, when I first heard about the news on DrDisrespect, I was disappointed that the only streamer I'd ever watched (I'd watched him twice lol) was not going to be around any longer, and I thought, "You know, flirting with a 17 year old isn't the worst thing I've ever heard of," but the farther away I get from it the more disgusted I get, so I'm pretty much over the whole DrDisrespect thing.

When I was nine I was "borrowing" my mother's jewelry so I could give it to a neighborhood girl I liked a lot. Turns out my mother didn't quite like that and I had to walk back there asking for the jewelry back. Not my proudest moment:grin:

I recall finding the babysitters cache of nail polish and thinking they smashed really nicely and made wonderful colors in the street.

You would think working for one of the leading tech companies in the world they wouldn't mess up paychecks and show different information on what hours you worked on their work-use-only app but here we are. My jobs payroll cant seem to read my clocked hours right because the app shows me 2 different amount of hours worked. It just happens to be that the money side shows 12 hours less than the calendar. This throws off plans and paying bills and its just bs to have to deal with this at a company that does literally everything electronically.

The overwhelming airborne allergens we get here during the summer are impacting my vision, as they are collecting around my eyes, causing them to burn, tear up, etc. I washed my face two hours ago, and they are already burning again. Time to get a really good air filter, I think. This is known as one of the worst places in America for allergies. Plants grow so fast here you have to mow your yard every 3 days. The constant mowing doesn't help with allergies either if, like me, you are allergic to grass.

The overwhelming airborne allergens we get here during the summer are impacting my vision, as they are collecting around my eyes, causing them to burn, tear up, etc. I washed my face two hours ago, and they are already burning again. Time to get a really good air filter, I think. This is known as one of the worst places in America for allergies. Plants grow so fast here you have to mow your yard every 3 days. The constant mowing doesn't help with allergies either if, like me, you are allergic to grass.
Yikes. Mine are pretty mild, so I can only imagine your misery.

collecting around my eyes

You mean literally, on your face skin? If so, would one of those clear masks help?

vlaJvJQ.png

allergic to grass

That sucks big-time. Get that filter!

You think I post random and confusing things, here's a post from the sports board:

"You are on a plank in the middle of the ocean, and the executioner says if he is swayed by a song he will let you live. You have to choose between Allison Krauss or Ann Wilson to sing for you - who are you taking???"

What is an executioner doing with me in the middle of the ocean? Why is he bothering to execute me? I'm going to die anyway, and so is he. Shouldn't he be trying to signal a passing ship or catch fish to eat for food and fluids? I mean, I appreciate his conscientious dedication to his job, but there seem to be more pressing concerns. Plus, we have Allison Krauss and Ann Wilson's safety to consider :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
See the problem is you're not a red, white and blue country boy, although the second response to his question was, in fact, "Who?" Ann Wilson is/was the singer for the rock group Heart and Allison Krauss is a country singer probably most famous for her work on the soundtrack for "O' Brother Where Art Thou?" a Coen brothers movie.

Last edited:
Here you go. They are on your little island this week:

Edit: Looks like they canceled all the shows. Ann Wilson announced she has cancer.

By the way. It turns out the floating at sea question wasn't an opinion question. The guy said the executioner was a headbanger and preferred Ann Wilson. I think he got up early this morning and started drinking :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts