Question Can ANYONE answer this question?

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
When is the next 3D Open-World Action RPG with drop in drop out multiplayer(co-op story + other modes),character customization, a wide variety of weapons and/or classes, crossplay, no gacha, isn't isometric, and isn't online-only coming out? :unsure:

Reactions: JSimenhoff

Games that you gotta pay for pretty much everything, cosmetics, potions etc.

Cyberpunk 2077 maybe? lol, its DRM free i believe which means you can play offline im not sure about crossplay but i feel that shouldnt stop you from playing a game, if you can play it, play it and if your interested in a great story then you dont really need the crossplay part.

Reactions: Zloth
Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
Games that you gotta pay for pretty much everything, cosmetics, potions etc.

Cyberpunk 2077 maybe? lol, its DRM free i believe which means you can play offline im not sure about crossplay but i feel that shouldnt stop you from playing a game, if you can play it, play it and if your interested in a great story then you dont really need the crossplay part.
Cyberpunk 2021 isn't multiplayer on release (after 2021) and they arent even sure what they're gonna do with it, so i'm already giving up hope on that front. It also should be noted i'm looking for a third person game. (Guess I should include that huh?)

I think it would help to clarify that i'm looking for a game as I described because my friends are on other platforms and Dragons dogma doesn't have multiplayer.

lol that is insanely specific, I don't think you're going to have much luck finding anything that fits all of that. specifically cross platform and not always online are going to be dealbreakers if anything that otherwise fits the bill does come out.

i think gears of war sounds like the closest to what you're after, but even that doesn't hit the RPG aspect of it. i can't think of a single game in the pipeline that fits what you're after, though, at least hitting all of those notes.

TRENDING THREADS