Giveaway Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness PC Giveaway!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
My favorite class is Thief. I like being sneaky, exploring and finding things out. Finding secrets is number one, but striking from the shadows for large damage is satisfying too.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
My favorite class plays on the attributes of uncontrollable forces.
The dual class combination of a berserker melee champion wielding two swords in a wild array balanced with the ad&d wild mage who’s random spell effects would either toast or roast everyone.. and my favorite item was the rod of wonder with its capability to randomly teleport everyone to a completely different adventure… a dm favorite

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Favorite class is definitely the ranger. What's more satisfying than standing out in the open, daring to be attacked, and then dealing precision death to onrushing foes? Nothing, the answer is nothing.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Paladin.

Wading into fields of evildoers laying down great righteous smite upon their heads is glorious. Swinging something heavy, clearing away swaths of baddies for the party is great fun.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
I love druid. Super versatile, got spells, can shift into a animals/elementals to tank for the team or dish a different kind of damage. Also great for when you run out of spells too. Just lots of card up the sleeve of a druid

Aug 23, 2021
Visit site
My favorite RPG classes is a mixture of dragons and magic (The Elder Scrolls) "cough cough", you know like a great tasty smoothie :giggle:, because why not! with all the endless twisted story lines and super power.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
I think my two favorites are the paladin and rogue. I love being the unkillable good guy saving the day as a paladin. Then I enjoy doing all the mean things I can't do as a paladin while playing a rogue haha

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
The Druid, it is one class that can do it all! The Druid can cast destruction and healing magic, can shape shift, use magic weapons, wands, staffs and melee weapons, bows and can talk with animals, nature and manipulate the elements.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Fav is the rogue; jack of all trades and indispensable outside of combat. No other class can pull off the swashbuckler archetype, the weasel (think Steve Buscemi in Armageddon), or the accidental hero (think Jack Burton in Big Trouble in Little China) like the rogue.

Reactions: CParsons
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
I love playing as a Wizard, casting powerful AoE spells and locking down the battlefield! It's my favorite class in Pillars of Eternity, you feel so powerful.

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
Not gonna lie, I am very new to ALL of this, but my answer to "Which RPG classes do you love and why?", is hands down the wizards/mages, who doesn't like to fight from a distance?

Reactions: SHaines
Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
I usually play classes that have big bursts of damage, whether that is meelee or ranged. I do enjoy playing most of the classes though.. summoners/warlocks are current flavor of the month!:smilingimp:

Aug 24, 2021
Visit site
My first pen and paper character was an Elf from the Basic D & D set, and ever since I've been drawn to Ranger type characters. I love ranged combat with a bow and wilderness survival skills, stealth, animal companions, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS