Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 18 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
There's a bug in the game right now that makes some factions build far too many stations. Fix is in the works but, in the meantime, it can make for a nice screenshot.

Litany of Fury sector has such great lighting!

Those are actually two pretty harmless ships and a station that's just a docking bay and a pair of medium sized storage facilities. But it's Litany of Fury, so they're all looking deadly.

Osaka

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
The Split Alligator. (Well, no, that's not true. The Split Alligator is a cargo ship. It's pretty clear that this SHOULD be the one called Alligator, though!)

Sauron Station - Lord of the Rings!

HQ in Turquoise Sea

And that catches me up to my latest X4 shots. There's still some in my Steam folder that haven't been categorized yet... but meh. Time for X4 to jet.

Jun 21, 2021
So far, what I admire the most is of course games from the Final Fantasy series. it really amazed me with the beautiful and detailed world design. In addition, the character designs, monsters and eidolons are constantly improving according to the theme of each series.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
X-COM.

Duke Nuke'm comes to X-COM! (The aliens really never had a chance in my play-throughs.)

Deja Vu for "Capper" (she's the character you get after the tutorial mission)

The menu screens sure were well done in this game! (That's Capper again)

"Tiny" Tina

Jun 29, 2021
There's a bug in the game right now that makes some factions build far too many stations. Fix is in the works but, in the meantime, it can make for a nice screenshot.

Litany of Fury sector has such great lighting!

Those are actually two pretty harmless ships and a station that's just a docking bay and a pair of medium sized storage facilities. But it's Litany of Fury, so they're all looking deadly.

Osaka
Amazing graphic

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
A few XCOM posters from the War of the Chosen run I did. (Somehow, Duke became a sniper.)

Capper, the only soldier survivor of the tutorial.

Windy - a City of Heroes character that migrated to XCOM

Team pics

{Yow! The auto-resize doesn't resize these much! Switching to the thumbnail view.}

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS