Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 18 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
A simple, large freighter
full

A simple, large mining ship
full

A not-so-simple, large'ish station being built
full

Zloth

Community Contributor
The Split Alligator. (Well, no, that's not true. The Split Alligator is a cargo ship. It's pretty clear that this SHOULD be the one called Alligator, though!)
full

Sauron Station - Lord of the Rings!
full

HQ in Turquoise Sea
full

And that catches me up to my latest X4 shots. There's still some in my Steam folder that haven't been categorized yet... but meh. Time for X4 to jet.
full

Jun 21, 2021
Visit site
So far, what I admire the most is of course games from the Final Fantasy series. it really amazed me with the beautiful and detailed world design. In addition, the character designs, monsters and eidolons are constantly improving according to the theme of each series.

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG

Zloth

Community Contributor
A few XCOM posters from the War of the Chosen run I did. (Somehow, Duke became a sniper.)

Capper, the only soldier survivor of the tutorial.

Windy - a City of Heroes character that migrated to XCOM

Team pics

{Yow! The auto-resize doesn't resize these much! Switching to the thumbnail view.}

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG
^ If it weren't for DU meter and your comment, I'd have thought my ISP went bust. Good to know some things are working and I'm in need of more bandwidth if I want to venture into this thread(again).

Also, loved Psychonauts(1)! Played it for hours and hours and trying to get the battles done right. The Easter Egg in Alice: The Madness Returns was also an amazing touch!

TRENDING THREADS