August Community Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mknott

Staff member
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
pcg-community-logo-png.507

I'm convinced August didn't really exist this year, it blew by so fast it may as well have been a rumour.

The only thing convincing me that it happened are the sweet threads folks have been posting and even then I'm skeptical that I'm not on the hook of some laboured, cosmic joke. Huge thanks to Frindis for helping to round up a rad batch of conversations and to all of you for keeping the forums a cool place to hang out!

Gaming as a parent - @Mazer
Just a quality thread about parenthood and gaming. The kind of honest stuff that gives you a smile because we're all maturing in this hobby together. Have your tastes shifted with lifestyle changes? I know that getting a dog pretty much rolled my world on its axis as far as being able to cope with animals is concerned - let alone a little human.

RPG burnout - @Sarafan
Setting out on a grand adventure is a big commitment, the weight of the world is on your shoulders and everyone needs you at all times. Then you do it fifteen times in a row and it's all a bit of a drag. Sarafan is experiencing the spiritual ennui every RPG addict gets. That moral fatigue that makes you want to just stay in the first village and water crops. Have you hit this point? Head on over and join the group therapy session.

Do you wait on buying a game until a new build? - @DXCHASE
I don't, that's because I'm a wild-eyed early adopter with crazy eyes who must play things day one or my mind starts to fracture. That said, there's a lot to be gained from patience and getting the best experience, be that from a new build of patches. What about you? Is it instant gratification or the wisdom of time?

I need help with a computer case - @Solid Snake
The moral of this thread is cats are evil and dogs are superior. That's all you need to know.

Wasteland 3 - @Kaamos_Llama
So many people are getting delving into apocalyptic Colorado are words that could be stripped straight from 2020's headlines - but in this instance it's fun. Wasteland 3 has generated a lot of buzz and discussion. If you're thinking about getting the game then this is a grand place to share your stories and if you're on the fence it might help you decide.

We'll be looking for more cool community members and threads to showcase at the end of September! As always, if someone is deserving of a call-out for being rad or you feel we've overlooked something really cool be sure to let us know. We're always looking to recognise the best of the community and regularly feature good posts in PC Gamer articles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS