Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 19 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Everything is more or less the same for me..The wife is in healthcare and she has to be extra careful, and thats giving me time to finish Jedi:Outcast and play some WarZone.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
FTW!!

Seriously though....going through my Steam backlog and surprisingly, still stuck on what to play even thought I have upwards of 600 games. Looking alot like a replay of Bioshock Remastered, which I think ranks up there with Half Life for the story and the way it is presented.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
I've been working from home since early February because of the pandemic. I keep my self busy by working, and also playing WWZ and League with my friends. We set up a discord channel so we can "hangout" while we are all at home. :p

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm always busy at home these days. I work from home and run a small logistics firm on contract under the government. We provide transportation for essential food commodities for the government and we are doing the best we can to provide for our fellow citizens in this time of tragedy :)

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
Since I'm home from work, I spend the days with my dog Hero, I watch TV series or movies on netflix/prime video and I play a few games with friends like Warzone, Siege or Forza Horizon 4.

I have recently changed monitor (27" 1440p 144hz coming from a 24" 1080p 60hz) and a new GPU would be perfect for my pc (it's the only component that I didn't change in October when I upgraded my rig after 10 years). My gtx 1060 is a little bit in trouble when I play in 1440p :D

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Working from home, thankfully. We are taking walks as a family. We even painted all the interior doors and our kitchen cabinets. (We bought the paint right before a stay at home order went into effect.)

Stay safe. Be smart.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I already work from home before the quarantine but the difference is my kids are also staying at home. So I get to spend a lot more time with my kids. My wife still goes to work in the hospital (essential service not frontliner). So just me & the kids. Need to setup time for their online learning in the mornings & fun in the afternoon.

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm still trying to collect all the gwent cards in The Witcher 3 but these side quests that always come are too many though I'm always satisfied when they will be done and receives a plenty of exp.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Well, technically I'm unemployed, my GPU (HD6450) just died and is hard trying to be inside home because sometimes I need to reach stuff outside

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
As most of my life past years been quarantine like anyway cause of health issues I mostly spend my time gaming (final fantasy xiv, Overwatch, and plenty of league of legends). I m also spending a lot of time with gardening and more houseworkping activities like cooking as my job was a chef before I got in this situation.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Ive been literally gaming since the quarantine, gaming on my crappy laptop for now. The only games i play are GTA 5, CS Go and Rocket League. Its a fun and easy way to kill time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS