Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 43 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
Trying to stay sane taking care of three kids and working from home. Making the most of it, I am able to play games at night with my friends but my Dell G5 laptop can only handle games at medium settings.

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
Just moved into a new apartment when we got locked down. We've been building up the garage and garden. I have completed outfitting the office so my partner and I can play games together, in our down time.

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
How am I staying home and busy? Gaming. Always gaming. Unfortunately my graphics card is starting to go out on me so this giveaway couldn't come at a better time. Don't let my gaming die PCGamer!!

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
Pretty much gaming all day , trying older games i missed because of work , watching netflix and spending more time with my girlfriend , getting to know each other better.

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
I have been going through different forums, answering some questions. I have also begun to build my first PC ever and the last component I need is a 2070 super. The build features a 3700x, a B450 board, 3200mhz CL14 RAM and more...

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
Been 3d printing masks for friends, painting miniatures, working on renders, working on own game in unity.

oh and trying to keep my eBay business afloat... so being an introvert, doing what i normally do ;)

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
Trying to use this time learning how to code in C to eventually make a game in Unity. Also I've cleaned, sorted, organized everything I possibly could. And when I'm getting stir crazy I escape to my private island to fish. 🎣 and shake trees.

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
I've been working on an animation for the UN creative breif, and building a dream gaming/work station. All this extra time has given me a new appreciation for gaming in general!

Apr 24, 2020
Visit site
Since the quarantine I just play video games with my best friends and also study for my real estate program. I also work from home for a answering service from Time to time.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Been over an month now at home isolation, keeping busy playing the never ending backlog and catching up on TV shows. I'd love to win the price, with this I could take a shot at VR at a later point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS