Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 36 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I am using this time reading books and playing video games with a good story like for example the mass effect trilogy which for some unknown reason managed to slip under my radar

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I never win lol so this will be the same old story but I may as well try. I building a new PC and I would so very much be able to put that card into a good home. 😃😃

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I'm working from home. My boss is using Microsoft Teams to micromanage everyone. The program is extremely big brother-ish. I recently bought a used Zotac GTX 1080 mini to update my sons computer so he could use my old WMR headset to play DCS world. He loves it! Never seen him so happy about playing games. My GPU a GTX-1070 ti died 3 months back so I've been using the old one I pulled out of his rig a GTX 690. It is still surprisingly decent for such an old card. But it struggles a lot with Mechwarrior 5 and most games newer than 2017.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Keeping myself busy? Easy , just playing some games , dissembling and reassembling stuff like pc’s or my bike it my do- wait no not my dog 😂 , just kidding , just dissembling stuff and playing games with a good c o f f e e cup atside to keep some energy 😎 , how about y’all? Doing giveaways all day or just checking dans messages?

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
...tell us how you're staying at home and keeping busy.
I'm keeping busy doing the same IT work as before, only more of it and from a dark corner of my basement instead of an office with a great view. Found a little time for gaming last weekend, and hope to grab more opportunities, should our times pull back a bit on their rate of interestingness increase.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
tiiite, I need a new GPU haha. Honestly, nothing has really changed for me.. So just staying at home, gaming, and trying out some new recipes. Just wish I could get to the store more often. Also really wish this damn Destiny 2 season wasn't so boring :(

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
What am I doing? Playing too many computer games, and doing online classes. I also do remote work for my job, which I am grateful to still have.

I am getting into computer games I haven't played in a while, like Tomb Raider underworld and Far Cry 2 (best of the series, don't burn me at the stake lol).

I am more introverted, but I did enjoy going to see my favorite alternative bands before all this. Now, I often watch them live stream.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
(y).. first thanks for all the team here to give away this unique electronic piece of technology.. i am a fan of NVIDIA products, i am still using their products really for long time, almost all my devices has to contain NVIDIA parts, i hope to win this prize, if not, still you all doing good job, go ahead, no limits for all of you, and thanks for all the team on pcgamers, and good luck for all the subscribers, :D💻🧲🖖

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
As an Elementary School Network Manager, I've spent my time telecommuting to support my school's teachers, and students with their Distance Learning. I've also been manning an impromptu District Helpline to support other parents and students with their Distance Learning.

I'm also spending time with my wife and daughter, dog and cat.

In the cracks where I can find time I'm taking the opportunity to finally finish some of the games on my list. AC: Odyssey and Witcher 3 specifically.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I have a vast steam library but never seem to finish any game. I like a child with crayola and the intention span to boot, a magpie spotting something shiny, point being if something new comes along my attention is turned 😁. Soooooo gonna achieve what us steam owners rarely do and actually finish a game or maybe two

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I'm doing what I can. My computer's PSU got burnt up on the third day of lockdown. Just waiting to rebuild my PC. If I win, this awesome graphic card would make me one step closer to building my pc which might take a while as I'm without a job for quite some time and I would have to save for it to build it up again.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I watch livestreams on my laptop while waiting for my new PC to arrive, and do my online courses/homework. That's basically all I've been doing for the last couple weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts