Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 62 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Thank you MSI for this opportunity. If I get a chance to get my hands on MSI optix curved LED gaming monitor I would love to play any game to get that immersive experience but still would love to play the latest titles cyberpunk 2077 or star wars jedi fallen order.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Gonna play Escape From Tarkov! Great game, been playing 1.5 years already. Challenging, rewarding, detailed, expansive, great community, regular updates!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
If i'll be the winner of MSI OPTIX CURVED LED GAMING MONITOR, i'll play LOL, PUBG, FORTNITE and ROS. Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to win these awesome rigs. Hoping for your success and God bless ^^

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone.
I`m happy to have a chance to enter this giveaway.
If i win this one, i`ll play CS:GO and Dota2 on this awesome curved screen.
Since i do not have own computer, i will try to build this set to complete set up.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hopefully If ever I win, Ill play a lot of horror games like Outlast and Insomnia. Ill also install more FPS games like overwatch and rainbow six seige. Winning this would relly hel me out as a low tier streamer. 😍 tbh A monitor is the last thing i need to complete my pc setup!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS