Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 63 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Im Adam from Mozambique and its very hard to get PC parts where i live, currently studying and working to get money to upgrade my hardware, i would love to get the monitor to play games such as Cyberpunk 2077 and RDR2. 🙂

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I want this Setup cause i dont have a gaming rig playing on i5 2nd generation so if i got this i will play on ULTRA setting :) and i play Dota 2 and CS GO and i do participate in Lan tournaments aswell so this setup will be a nice edition for me...

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I'm entering this giveaway in hopes of winning these as gifts for my boyfriend. I'd like to one day become a gamer myself so I'm just starting to play some games like Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege. It would really mean a lot to him 😊

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Games that I'd like to play: Red Dead Redemption 2, PUBG, Fortnite(just to try it at high refresh rate), Sea of Thieves, Rainbow Six Siege(at 1080p for the first time), and all the game i have in my library but could never run.

I've always had shitty systems. Currently i have a HP laptop with Radeon HD 530. I play Rainbow Six Siege at 720p and render scaling at 30. Therefore I can barely see the enemies at such low resolution.
I've always wanted to play a ton of games, but all in vain considering the system i own.
Winning this system will mean a lot to me, I'd even giveaway my laptop to somebody needy if i win this because i know how it feels to have a shitty system.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I'll probably be playing : Ghost Recon Breakpoint, HITMAN 2, Dishonored 2, Witcher 3, Red Dead Redemption. In conclusion, I'll be playing every game which my actual PC-s specs don't allow me to

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
If I win that high end OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor, I would definitely play the Red Dead Redemption 2. Because that game has a very beautiful, stunning and realistic graphic scenery and I think the OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor will bring out the best graphic display for any high end games just like the Red dead Redemption 2.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I'll probably be able to see my display, and play CS:GO countless hours, i currently finished building my first rig and the monitor is im lacking for, i am well sure that OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor will satisfy my eyes for my first ever build. Proud with my R3 2200G + MSI A320M-A PRO M2 + 120GB WD GREEN 120GB M.2 STORAGE + RAKK SIRI CASE + a generic psu that i will soon upgrade x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS