Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 60 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
im definitely going to start playing DotA 2 on that monitor instead of my ACER! As well as Red Dead Redemption 2 and the upcoming Cyberpunk and Final Fantasy vii Remake!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi My Nama Fauzi and from Malaysia,Ive been exploring the PS 4 and PC gaming field . I can tell that i am true gamer .Alot of really fun games to play and explore. I'd wish to be a part of the Resident Remake 3 Nemesis,RDR2 ,The Witcher With MSI as part of my journey to become best gamer tamer

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Con todo esto Jugaria cs:go y GTA V ojala gane ya tengo la Pc solo faltan esos componentes uffff. Como se veria el dirt o el forza horizon ya me veo jugando OvO

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
im never lucky with giveaways but if i win oh god, will play mostly World Of Tanks as online game , and all AAA games i have like Battlefield V , Need for Speed Heat, Shadow of the tombraider, thanks for the giveaway , and congrats to winner ;)

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
If I do win this, It will finally give me a chance to play Doom and Doom Eternal. As a struggling average joe who's just trying to make ends meet, This is an awesome chance for people like me to have a dream pc.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi PC Gamer! I'm a gamer. My name is RuneVerge. And I would like to have that Msi things since my motherboard is msi x570 gaming edge wifi. And I would use that monitor to play Call of Duty MW and Apex Legends because that monitors and peripherals will be best suited for that games. Hoping to win. God bless PC Gamer

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
With this kind of hardware, am sure to play on my PC more with Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. I cannot wait for Diablo 4 to be release if I have this baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts