Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 61 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing games with my laptop but since its old, I can't play new games due to system requirements. I do have the money to buy but family is top priority. A rig like this would definitely help unwind those stress from work. Would definitely try dying light 2 or avengers on this rig.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I play mostly on a console, and it was just recent that I started playing on a gaming laptop (after getting my MSI GL65 laptop) and now I can't get enough. If ever I win this amazing gaming monitor, I'll go for that Daemon X Machina to be launched on Steam tomorrow, an enhanced PC port of a high-speed mecha-action game that promises to go up to 200FPS. I'll definitely go for a lot of FPS and racing games too like Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Forza Horizon 4.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
My PC right now can only run games up to like 2013. And I just haven't been able to save up for an upgrade. So, the games I'll play would be from that time onwards like Doom 2016, Wolfenstein, Modern Warfare and so on.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I have checked the specs of MSI Optix Curved I can utilize that features in FPS, like COD, Paladin, CSGO etc.. and I want to feel an experience of DOTA 2 in a curved monitor.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi! I'm Luis from PH. I really do love gaming when it comes to FPS and it is a total enjoyment for me. Nonetheless, if I win this rig, I'll play the best FPS games such as the COD series game as well as the latest Far Cry game. I'm just hoping that if I win these high-end computer parts, I will build my first ever PC. Having my own PC was my dream for 4 years. Wish me luck 🖥️🍀✨

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
If I got these rigs I would certainly play Red dead redemption 2 coz the current pc which I have got doesn't handle it and I really want to play rdr2
I love classic and modern open world games especially from Rock star hope I win
Advance congratulation to the winner

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Wow, what an amazing bundle. If I get a chance to win, I would buy Red Dead Redemption 2 and Monster Hunter World to experience the amazing graphics of these games on a really awesome rig. I hope I win :) and congratulations to whoever wins

Reactions: Naujmix
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS