Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 45 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi there! I ‘d definitely play CSGO, DOTA2, PUBG, GTA V on that monitor. The specs are amazing and it would really make my gaming experience so much better. I hope i can win this :(( 🙏🏻

Ron

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I'll be playing the top GPU-hungry games to date:
1. Assasin's Creed Odyssey
2. Battlefield V
3. Far Cry 5
4. Forza Horizon 4
5. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
6. Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi there! I’d definitely play CSGO, DOTA 2, PUBG, GTA V on that monitor. The specs are amazing and it would really make mg gaming experience so much better. I hope I will win this :(( 🙏🏻

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I would definitely play some Assetto Cors/Competizione. it would make awesome use of the curved-screen to provide that immersive wrap-around cockpit experience.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I am happy playing AAA games like God of War, Spider-Man, etc. And i'm sure the output it will give is awesome using MSI peripherals as well as the monitor with a freesync, anti-glare and up to 144Hz. So great it will Unleash the beast inside of me.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Been wanting to get back into gaming on PCs as my last pc was back in 2011. This will allow me to catch up on playing doom, doom eternal, warhammer 2 total war, fallout 4, and red dead redemption 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS