Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 36 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
i would play solo games such as the witcher trilogy and resident evil 2 (and 3 when it's released ) and join my friends in rainbow six siege and cs:go

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I would use it to FINALLY upgrade my monitor that is a old dell monitor that is 1680x1024 and finally play any game like Monster Hunter or the new releases like Doom:Eternal on all the high quality that it deserves

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
With a monitor like this i will no longer suffer from the 60hz shackles and i will finally be able to react to the enemies in a fast time
Also with this giveaway i will finally let my laptop take a needed rest and play with an adequate pc performance to rest my innergamer i hope i will win also it's my birthday

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I would probably play a lot of games. For example: Fortnite, cs:go, battlefield and others. And if i won't win at least someone's gonna win and he(she)'s gonna be happy. So wish u all luck❤️.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Red Dead Redemption 2 is on top of my list. Love the game but cant play it on my current setup. After that probably every AAA game under the sun😂

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I would play OSU like I used to and overtake the entire ranking hell yeah. AND I would play new gen- games I was never able to play due to the lack a of a good gpu.. and pc in general. GTA V ohhh I want to play GTA V so bad and RDR AND CSGO!!!

Reactions: Vladio11
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS