Giveaway Win the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Collector's Edition From PC Gamer and Ubisoft!

Page 41 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
To be honest, I think I'd be the conquering type but dabble in diplomacy as well. In theory at least the winner is the one person that gets invited to more table talks, so in some ways diplomacy trumps violence. That being said though, if it's a fantasy piledging would be what I'd go for.

Dec 20, 2020
Visit site
I would be diplomatic to a degree - the Vikings would use both strategy as well as brute force. My enemy's enemy is my friend, so I would make sure to stir up a bit of doubt and deceit, play people against each other, and then step in with force when the time is right. If the gods value one thing it is a cunning and bold plan! And should I fall I can only hope Odin has taken notice and send his Valkyries to take me to the great halls of Valhalla to feast, fight, fall, and rise again until I am needed for Ragnarok.

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
I would be a mighty conquer as in the land and time of Vikings there was no time to be diplomatic with your foe. Their heads would be my trophy and an example for all to be scared of

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS