Giveaway Win the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Collector's Edition From PC Gamer and Ubisoft!

Page 38 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2020
Visit site
If I was starting as Eivor, I'd start with limited resources. In this case, I would become a conqueror. England is a vast land waiting for someone to take her for themselves. As leader, I would conquer lands that will soon become settlements for my own tribe. All of this is for the glory of my people that we may grow and make a name for ourselves. As a leader, I will see to it that it would happen, whatever it takes.

Dec 19, 2020
Visit site
I'd definitely be more of a conqueror to start off with. Then once I've gotten some land, lean more into the diplomatic side of things to keep things balanced and well maintained

Dec 19, 2020
Visit site
I would be a little bit of both types of leaders. I like to conquer and use brute force. However, I do know that you need to use diplomacy in certain situations.

Dec 19, 2020
Visit site
Diplomatic? Nay, there is only one thing the world understands. Power. And what better way to prove your strength and earn your spot in Valhalla than to conquer all your foes? Indeed, I will take down whoever may stand in my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS