Giveaway Win the AORUS FI27Q Gaming Monitor

Page 21 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 ; Really looking out to try this game as it gives so much hype to the majority. But personally, I'm excited about Godfall. Cheers to this great event guys!

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
Oh the list could go on, Cyberpunk 2077, Doom Eternal, Dying light 2! Oh I can't forgot about wastelanders 3! Half life alyx it just goes on! Buy image cyberpunk 2077 on this monitor, wow that would look amazing!

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward for Doom Eternal since Doom is the first video game i ve played as akie.And Cyberpunk 2077, that trailer with Keanu Reeves sold me out.:D

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
Out of Many, my attention was reaaly caught by Bleeding Edge and Blazing Sails

Firstly, Bleeding Edge is really interesting because from the trailer it's a pretty interesting 4v4 team combat brawling. In addition to that, credits from the team behind DmC: Devil May Cry and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice for doing a great job in working together. I'm pretty sure that this game has a potential to spring up to the charts.

Lastly, Blazing Sails. This game may have a fortnite feel but it gives off a different view for battle a battle royal game, building a pirate ship together in a team means that the Map will be larger and more players might be involved.

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
Im looking forward to play cyberpunk 2077 (hope it doesn't get delayed even more because of the virus situation) and horizon zero dawn. I was pumped to hear its getting ported for the pc!

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
Resident Evil III! It's been a long time favorite. I've waited for it since the release of RE2 Remake.

My mom and I played the original RE games a lot during the 2000's. Playing these games again with her really brings back memories.

Would definitely love to see her and my brothers enjoy the difference between the old and new generation games with a higher quality monitor this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts