Giveaway Win the AORUS FI27Q Gaming Monitor

Page 19 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to Animal Crossing for the Switch and the Final Fantasy VII remake! Cyberpunk 2077 also seems to be hyped up a lot, really interested to see how it's like.

Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
Doom is pretty near, then Dawn Horizon PC got announced, then there's Cyberpunk 2077. Planning to buy a new pc this summer to accomodate all these games ngl.

Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
Personally, I can't wait to play Horizon Zero Dawn. I thought I would have to get my hands on a PS4 or PS5 to play it but the leaks followed by the actual announcement really was a great news for a PC fan like me. So yeah, definitely Horizon Zero Dawn

Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
Man, Resident Evil 3 and Cyberpunk 2077! Experiencing the horror of Resident Evil 3 on that piece of art will be such an eye candy! And the much an anticipated Cyberpunk 2077’s world of violence and retaliation! What more could I say? You also know it right? :)

Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
I really am impatient for all upcoming games to be honest...
But mostly cyberpunk , half life and Doom Eternal!😅 without forgetting the blast ill get from playing resident evil 3 with my friend 😄

Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
Thats so difficult! There are coming so many good games: doom Eternal, The Last of Us part 2... Maybe the one that is leaving me more excinting is Lego Star Wars: TheSkywalker Saga!! In that monitor :love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts