Giveaway Win the AORUS FI27Q Gaming Monitor

Page 22 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
I want to play rainbow 6, battlefield 5 and 1,
apex legend, total war three kingdom,Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice that gonna great with Aorus monitor.But I have low end pc like GTX 960 I have no chance to win it lmao but I try to test my luck

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
Im waiting for Crimson Desert for its release, I am planning to build a rig with RTX2070 Super to accomodate for its resolution and solid framerates, the predecessor game of Crimson Desert , Black Desert has a oretty realistic texture and graphics on remastered mode, with this 1440p monitor i’m pretty sure it will draw out the life of the game very well ( and probably draw out my life as i will never see the sun again)

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
I am very excited to play Final Fantasy VII Remake and Iron Man VR, and I have also plans to revisit with some freinds to play Command & Conquer Remaster

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
Honestly i just wants dying lights 2 and serious sam 4 planet badass its gonna be lit also iam not really for the best monitor in the world like if its just a monitor i would take it also i just had my monitor broken and i dont know if my dad can. Fix it

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 of course. Wish Bethesda also had announced the Tes 6 and starfield. I can't wait for them too. Heard CDprojekt red will announce the new witcher game after cyperpunk, so fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts