Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 35 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
So far, my favorite is still Brotherhood, I have to say. But my enduring love for Rome is probably to blame for that :)

Valhalla, though, does look awesome. It's a setting I'm less familiar with, but Viking culture does seem interesting and considering what they did with Greek history and culture, Valhalla could be an awesome eye-opener...

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I loved Origins because of the characters and the amazing game play. I'm excited for valhalla because I wanna continue the story of the assassin's and Templar and I wanna see how the characters interact with the world and I wanna see what this characters grow and become one of the best in the series

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
my favourite AC game is probably Rogue. It was the first one I finished and the story was so well crafted that I just fell in love. I wonder if it would still hold up if I played it all these years later?

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing the AC series since 2007 and genuinely love it for learning history. My girlfriend winds me up that anytime I become suddenly knowledgeable on some facet of history it's usually because I've just been playing an AC title set in that period. Being from the UK myself, I'm super hyped to play AC Valhalla finally see a depiction of rural hilly England in a mainstream game, especially as I'm from somewhere that'll be a small town in the game!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My favourite Assasin Creed would be Origins! I just LOVED the Egypt setting.
I've been always very interested in ancient egyptianculture and beeing able to see the pyramids
from the inside was unbeatable!!!
Why do I want Valhalla? I'm a viking.

Good luck to you all!!!

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed 2 will always be my favourite even though I've played all the games in the series. It introduced me to a new type of gaming that combined a great story with amazing gameplay and a main character that I really cared about. That scene when poor Ezio is left in Rome after defeating the Spaniard but still not understanding what it was all about, why his father and brothers were killed, was heartbreaking.
I'm looking forward to playing Valhalla because after so many years of playing AC in different settings around the world, it's finally coming to my home and my ancestors in Norway! I can't wait to play as a Viking and see the myths and gods that I grew up with come to life in the game!

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I'd say probably brotherhood, brotherhood and AC 2 were the ones that really pulled me into the story followed by a shopping spree of all previous tittles, but replayability wise Odyssey takes the cake and then with Mythology involved? Sign me up bruv. Now why I'm hyped about valhala? Norse mythology has so much good stuff to turn into a game and the fact we can explore norway and england hel yes, also I am curious to see how the story here will play out, especially the hidden not so hidden blade

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
Mi favorito es AC 4 Black Flag, fue mi primer ac y lo empecé a jugar porque tenía temática pirata, conforme lo jugaba me empezó a gustar muchísimo porque esta muy bien hecho las animaciones de los barcos, el combate en barco es ultra comodo tienes un montón de opciones y armas en el barco, el mejor juego de piratas en tercera persona de lejos en mi opinión, y también me gustó mucho por Edward y su historia que me impacto bastante, le pillé mucho cariño, por eso mi favorito. Y quiero jugar Valhalla por que desde pequeño amo la mitología y la de los nórdicos es mi favorita.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
Because I am a super fan of the assassin's creed series, I’ve been playing since I was a kid and I started playing AC 1 and dps for several years I grew up with the franchise until I got to the odyssey I won in a Steam giveaway, I really liked the game, I was totally addicted in spite of the story not having much to do with assassins, but even so the game is excellent, the combat is very good the progression is also phenomenal, the naval combat system is good and the mercenary rank expansion, in short I loved the game and after i watched valhalla gameplay and found out that it has some aspects similar to odyssey and would have a nordic theme i fell in love with the game, finally this is my request for the key from assassin's creed valhalla

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I really like AC:4 Black Flag. I love the big open world, sea wars and little gamplay details game has. Story is a bit lame but 4th game is the best AC game ı played.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
It's hard to say which AC game I liked the most. In terms of gameplay, I loved Origins, in terms of storyline I loved 3 and black flag, how it connected each other. In terms of character line, I loved Ezio.
I hated Odyssey after they removed the hidden blade. But hoping to see the 'Assassin' core back in Valhalla again. Let's go <3

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
My favourite AC game has to be BLACK FLAG because the story and the geographical setting in that game were just perfect.......and with Darby McDevitt's awesome narrative the game made me feel so many things.....Darby's also the narrative director of Valhalla and i am just really hyped for it because the reviews are also really good!!

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
My favourite AC game has to be a tie between Odyssey and Black Flag. I loved Black Flag for its story and the shanties. It was the first open-world game that I refused to fast travel in order to listen to the shanties and the sea. As for Odyssey, it gets bonus points for being set in my country, plus, in my opinion, the gameplay is the best so far. I also really enjoyed a story that felt more lighthearted and fantastical.

The reason why I look forward to Valhalla is, unsurprising, the setting. From the dark ages and up to the end of the "Viking" invasions, the history of the English islands is really fascinating to me and I'm really excited that we finally get a game in that period.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
Assassins Creed 2 is my favourite because the story was good and Ezio had the best character development , im looking forward to play this one, because i like the viking setting!

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed game so far is Brotherhood cause I loved the character Ezio alot and I look toward Valhalla cause I've loved the Vikings, finally we have an Assassin's Creed game which is about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS