Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 32 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
My favorite was assassins creed 2. It was my first game and really ignited my love for the series. Beautiful worlds, interesting characters, and fun gameplay!

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
From what I'm reading in reviews, it sounds like this has a good chance to overtake Black Flag/Rogue as my favorite Assassin's Creed game. Only six hours until I start to find out.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I haven't played every Assassin's Creed game, but from the ones that I have played, it's between AC4: Black Flag and AC: Odyssey. The former had an exuberant camaraderie between the pirate cast and the beautiful seas of the Caribbean. For Odyssey, I loved Kassandra and the deepest step toward RPG mechanics in an Assassin's Creed game yet.
I am hopeful Valhalla will dive even deeper into the role-playing mechanics, but am just enough excited to explore the Viking perspective of Anglo-Saxon England and the northern lights.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I think the one I enjoyed the most from minute to minute was actually Unity. I loved the parkour flow, the sense of scale, the kind of gloomy feeling of Paris at night and of course the fashion. Without a doubt it's probably my favorite AC to play dress-up in. So far Valhalla at least seems to capture that same kind of gloom in it's autumnal England

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Definitely Odyssey for me. Best open-world game since Witcher 3, and absolutely beautiful in 4k. Plus, one of my favourite historical periods. Valhalla will have to be very good indeed to top it.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
This may be a super popular opinion, but while it is not the best AC out there, my most favorite to play was AC3. I am a huge American history buff and getting to "experience" the world during that time was a treat. The modern day storyline during this game was also my favorite of the series. I am looking forward to Valhalla for the same reason, as it was a super interesting time in history.

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed is without a doubt Assassin's Creed II. The Renaissance, the Italy setting, the story. Everything is just perfect for my taste as a big fan of Venice itself. Also, Ezio Auditore as a great character.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC is definitely Black Flag. Everything about that game revolves around exploration in a very natural way that makes it incredibly satisfying. I think the series is on the way to recreating that sense of exploration in an RPG setting, and I’m hoping it’s fully accomplished in Valhalla!

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
well favorite AC title so far might be Assassin's Creed Odyssey with the touch of some RPG element, with Valhalla it excites me since everything seem well balance from gameplay and loot system

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
I 100% know assassins creed Valhalla will be my favorite AC game. I absolutely love norse mythology and putting it into an AC game how can you go wrong there. Im hoping you guys pick me so i can try out this wonderful game thanks again for doing these give aways much appreciated!

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Hi PC Gamer, my name is Ardita and i'm from Indonesia.
My favorite Assassin's Creed game so far is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood because of its story and that's my the last Assassin's Creed games that i played. I haven't got a chance to play the latest Assassin's Creed trilogy since it's very expensive due to no regional pricing. So, i'd love to try this game, to try the new Assassin's Creed experience.
Thank you and i'm sorry if my english is bad.

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
I played the first Assassins' Creed and got bored. It was repetitive. Then I didn't bother with any until I saw the trailer for Odyssey and thought I 'd "give it a go". OMG! what a difference! loved it! so hoping Valhalla is even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
I have played Assassin's Creed games since the start with Altaïr through all the way to Orgins. My favorite Assassin's Creed might be Black Flag, Black Flag was a big leap in the series with expanded exploration and new features that make you feel really feel immersed in the pirate world with raiding other ships or attacking a stronghold. I am really looking forward to trying Valhalla and see whats it all about.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
It's a tough choice but I think I would still put Black Flag at the top of my list for putting a really fun sailing and pirate game on top of the existing Assassin's Creed formula. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed Origins and Odyssey as well but layering on the sailing and piracy really added to it. This is also part of the reason I am looking forward to Valhalla as much as I am, the settlements (unlike the ones in Fallout IV) add a dimension to the game that expands what had come before and that is an aspect I am looking forward to.

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to something completely different to the same AC gear, clothing, garb. The Norse setting should hopefully be fresh and new to the series to keep the franchise on going.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
i just hope theres more content and not a empty map like odyssey had to much running and nothing in between interest points my favorite game so far was odyssey but did not like the map size

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Sadly my answers to both questions is pretty straight forward. Assassin's Creed Odyssey was my favorite mainly due to the fact that I have always been a huge fan of greek mythology. The one thing I am looking forward to with Assassin's Creed Valhalla is that I will get to run through a story vikings which I found interesting, there mythology is something I would like to get more in depth with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts